ATWT: Week of July 21st

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now on to today's show. Holden is still being an ass! Why does he even bother with Lily if he doesnt really want her anymore?? It was nice seeing Emma again. And what a treat...wasnt it the church Holden and Lily got married when Heather Rattray played Lily? It sure looked like it.

• Members

^^^Agreed. Goutman okays this crap, and Lord knows he didn't understand Hogan kept rehashing his plots either.

Today's show...

JANET is SO FULL OF [!@#$%^&*]. She's spent "years" scaring the hell out of Lib??? REALLY??? From the minute JuicyJanet popped into town, it's been more than clear she was Lib's "girlfriend" more than her mother. I clearly recall that giggly morning after with Jack, when Lib was getting inappropriate details about her mother's sex life. THAT didn't sound anything like "discouragement" to me. And HELLO...I normally hate Jack's self-righteous blind spot where it concerns how his actions affect his kids, but boy was I happy to hear him lay this at Janet's feet for not "laying down the law" with Liberty. It's about time he had that 'tude with someone other than Carly.

Holden needs to STFU. Period. Nothing he says to either Lily or Carly is sincere. He's begging Lily for another chance...and he turns around and decides to keep Carly in the warm up circle. I'm suppose to believe him because he's sitting penitently in a church? GMAFB.

At least Jack isn't going the usual "you can't see the kids, Carly" route. Small blessings I know.

Henry/V/Bonnie....wow...what's that...twice this month?

• Members

Is there a point to them appearing today? They are all being wasted on non stories. It's obvious Goutman and Pissant dont know what to do with them. Why was Bonnie brought back if she wasn't going to be used?

• Members

I think the idea was to go Holden/Bonnie, but TIIC didn't like what they saw. When Bonnie first reappeared, they kept saying how much like Jess she was. What could have been "more" like Jess than dating a white guy.

It's amazing how Carly and Henry can be partners, and never be in scenes together. I don't get what Vienna's big panty twist is about. If it was just based on the fact she doesn't like Carly...that would be okay. But she's slavishly devoted to that stupid diner? GMAB. Like we're supposed to believe Vienna does all the cooking, cleaning and waitressing there???? :rolleyes:

• Members

I actually like Holden/Bonnie instead of the crap we are getting with CarHo.

Vienna and Henry are just pointless. Write them off and get some more Hughes back on the canvas. Or bring back some more Stewarts.

• Members

Why should Carly be the only parent who sees her actions have consequences? I will not negate the affect Parker's chaotic life had on his decision making, but in all fairness, that also includes Jack and Hal.

Brad and Janet slept together as teens. Brad was an absentee father. Janet was a single mother, who has apparently had many unstable relationships while she raised Liberty, including now sleeping with her new-found Uncle Jack. Parker saw Brad chase anything in a skirt for a year, and walked in on Brad and V on the Snyder kitchen floor, seconds from doin' it admidst Emma's peach preserves.

Jack has slept with three women in the last year, cheating on his wife with Parker's mother, and then sleeping with Carly again when it suited him. He is now currently sleeping with Janet, and Parker knows they're "living together" at the farm, *wink, wink*, and Janet is bragging to anyone who will listen that she bagged herself another Snyder.

Parker even knows that his former "stepmother" Katie was shacking up with Brad trying to have a baby minutes after having her marriage to Jack annulled, but still hung around hoping to reconcile, and months before she married Brad.

My point is, there is plenty of "blame" to go around. The news of Carly's affair with Holden may have been the last news before Parker slept with Liberty, but it's hardly Carly's burden alone.

• Members

^^^Exactly right PJ!! I've been thinking the same thing myself. Carly who's only slept with Jack and was pining for him forever I might add while Jack has been marrying Katie, leading Carly on for the night, and now shacking up with Parker's girlfriends mother and her "sticky buns" but it's all Carly's fault again that this has happened to Parker. How shocking.

• Members

BTW...about Vienna and Henry...I don't care so much what happens to Vienna but Henry is pure gold. Talk about wasted talent! They need to give him a storyline ASAP, would love to see more of Metro and Henry and Carly running it. That could be must see tv!

Archived