ATWT: Week of July 21st

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

go parker. call that whore of a mother you have out on it.

yeah, i know its wrong. but to be honest. she deserves it. what kinda example is she setting? its ok to [!@#$%^&*] your bestfriends husband? but then again this is the bitch who up and left all her kids to follow some guy around and fakes dying and used them to get to her father.

• Members

Love Lucinda :D Loved her line about Holden not being drunk..or coheisnt....a referal to when he slept with Julie Wendall. :D

I am loving their scenes as well. Add Emma, Barbara and Susan and I am happy. Btw..did HOldedumb tell Emma about Carly? I missed it due to Hurricane update.

• Members

Loved the show. The best one in a long time. Even Noelle Beck was good during her scenes with Maura West. But boy did Jon Hensley stink up the place again. His acting sucked today. Gawd he was just awful again. I loved the Emma and Lucinda scenes. :D The explanation of why Holden had an affair with Carly was obsurd. Carly said it wasa because Lily left town. Ummm..Lily was already in town when Holden started boinking Carly. :rolleyes:

• Members

Kathleen Widdoes and Elizabeth Hubbard outshined him today. He totally sucked....even he scenes with Emma before Lucinda showed up were bad. Bad scripts can always be saved by good actors. JH is not one of them.

• Members

Between Lily's excusing Holden's actions, and Carly falling on her sword for him, I WANTED TO PUKE. I think Carly's explanation is her a blend of her motivation and her view of Holden's actions. For Carly, all her stupid mistakes go back to being lost without Jack. So she assumes that Holden's motivated by the same thing---losing (or doubting) Lily.

And SERIOUSLY...did Lily spout that garbage about Simon...THE SAME GUY she nearly ran away with about eight years ago, before he married Katie (with Lily's blessing) for his greencard? She sure didn't stop herself...it was the federales that stopped that train from entering the tunnel.

I didn't hear...did Lucinda manage to spit out Carly's name? I heard "fornicate"...I don't think I heard the co-fornicatee's name mentioned. I'm sure glad the writers won't have to look very hard to find Emma's next speech to Carly...all they have to do is tweek her speechifying to Paul today.

LOL...has anyone ever bothered to mention to Liberty that "that guy Holden" is related to her?

• Members

Elizabeth Hubbard has known to change lines here and there. JH could do the same thing to make the scene so much better. Thats what I mean by an awful script. And why was he smirking when he was about to tell Emma about his affair? It should have been a serious look. He made them seem funny which it was not.

• Members

Yeah, I didnt like Lily's excusing Holden. I think she just doesnt know what to think at this point. But how could Holden doubt Lily when she was trying to get him in bed with the help of Carly?

I think Lucinda said...your wife's best friend...or something like that. Carly's name was not mentioned.

Liberty..ugh...just a waste...I want that character gone.

Archived