ATWT: Week of July 21st

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I miss that logo, its so much classier than what they have now.

(Why they have opted to just have the logo on a black background, with a 'swoosh' noise is beyond me, when they could even just use the establising shot of the titile from that barely used opening with a few bars of the theme tune)

• Members

I hate fast-wrap ups to stories like this. For the most part it was okay, and I REALLY like that they gave us an explanitory flashback. I really feel cheated when I don't get it *coughKitshootsSamcough*

Ugh...what is the POINT of rehashing Chris/Ali/Aaron?

Double UGH...tomorrow's preview.

• Members

The show was too fast. Barbara being found at warp speed etc. The exterior scenes of the hospital were nice.

They could have easily dropped the Allison/Chris/Allison scenes for another time. Although seeing Dylan Bruce was so hot. Damn he looks fine.

I loved...loved seeing a lot of Barbara today. Oh Lisa...didnt she notice Babs was in distress?? And why didnt Babs just leave and run as fast as she could after injecting Cole?

Glad Meg got shot. She is so stupid. :lol: Enjoyed the Bob/Susan scenes. I guess Bob still doesnt know of Casey's romp with Emily.

And we actually got a flashback with Cole and Sofie. Nice to know what actually happened.

There was a funny line today but cant recall. I think it involved Chris.

Tomorrow's show looks even better. Glad to see Emma back. All hell is going to break loose tomorrow. Wow......Parker calling Carly a slut??!! :lol:

Archived