ATWT: Spoilers & Rumors

• Members

Next Week:

Emma is blown away by Holden's news.

Meg becomes Cole's next victim.

Alison begins to exhibit strange behaviour.

Margo rails against Tom for his actions.

Down The Road:

Lily will be paired with Mike.

Carly and Jack are the end game. They will eventually be together. Where that leaves Holden??

Coming Soon Spoilers (& some rumors....)

Jack tells Carly he is not done with insulting her.

Emma is furious with Holden. Lily does something shocking

Poor Allison. There is still going to be a triangle with her, Chris and Aaron.

Despite Tom and Margo's warnings, Casey and Emily still continue their relationship. Also, there will be a lot of issues in

Tom and Margo's marriage.

Dr. Rick Decker will send all these mysterious gifts to several people and there is a connection. But it will not be revealed until

they all come to the hospital. Susan is not thrilled to see him.

There is a hostage situation that will include Paul, Meg and Barbara. (None of these people killed Sophie).

Cole "tries" to make Meg his next victim!! Cole was the one who killed Sophie. There is a scene with Meg on the floor

at the hospital and Paul leaning over her with a nurse.

Janet is worried that Liberty and Parker will have sex and she wants to start Liberty on birth control pills, thus causing a big

feud between the families.

(Some are strange sounding, I know, but this site has an impeccable track record.)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What did it say about Tom and Margo having issues,The only one I can think of is Casey with Emily.

Most of these spoilers sound like they came from SOW,but this is the frist time I have hread of the one with T&M.

So I find that one very odd.

• Members

The Lily/Mike pairing comes from SOW. So does the end game between Carly and Jack. So I am assuming Tom decides not to take Emily to court and Margo flips out. Cole the killer? How predictable....I was hoping a twist. Why should I expect anything different from Pissant and G-man and his brilliant ideas.

• Members

Yep just about all of these are from SOW and also in a interview with BM(Casey) he says that this has caused a rift with Tom and Margo so I am thinking that's wear the T&M having issues comes from.

I think who ever posted these put there own spin on some of what SOW said to make them there own. :rolleyes:

• Members

Was Emily's pregnancy in SOW too? I'm waiting for a reliable source to confirm it so I can do a happy dance. Finally, Margo gets something juicy to play.

Here are a few more. Not sure if these are from SOD or SOW:

Lily lets her emotions go, unaware of who is listening. (sounds like one of the kids)

Meg's hallucinations point her in a dangerous direction.

Emily is overcome by a mysterious power.

• Members

Okay....first off....

No, they didn't. Most of the spoilers from The Watercooler are compiled from various trustworthy sources. What they post is word for word from another source.

Secondly, there was something said about Tom taking the custody case to trial, but eventually dropping it. BUT I didn't see the need in posting it since we all knew it would happen. :lol: These court cases have been all but too brief lately.....

And lastly, Jack, I'm not calling you out but sometimes when you make comments like that, it's just BEGGING for drama. You KNOW people will take offense to it, but you post it anyways. I can see you saying "Jack and Carly should not belong together". That would open up a respectable debate, but when you start screaming "slut" and "bitch", people can take that to be extremely offensive. So keep that in mind. :P

Archived