AMC: Thursday, July 17, 2008

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:rolleyes:I LOVE Frankie... anyday he's on my screen is a good day to watch AMC.... I have no problems with Denise [Randi].... I think she's beautiful... I really look forward to see where they take this couple... I say give her time to grow into her role... I believe this is her first acting role... as she did more modeling before... whatever the case... if Frankie ever gets tired of Randi he can come and rescue me anytime :D:rolleyes::D !!!!!!

I have to agree... Kendall stop meddling! Now when Ryan thought he was only in love with Kendall the last thing she wanted to hear ws how much he was in love with her... but now because it the great Greenlee she needs to know... I don't look forward to Rylee revisited and I'm beyond :angry::angry::angry: pissed how they are doing the Annie character to make this Rylee pairing more appealing.... not working with me!

• Members

Oh Kendall, you meddling bitch. Mind your business! And Kendall now doesnt think Annie is good for Ryan after "all she's done". What has Annie done that Kendall knows about? All she could bring to the table was that she broke into Greenlee's apartment and warned her to stay away. Big deal! As if Kendall hasnt done something like that before. Really that wasnt a huge deal

Archived