AMC: Monday, July 14, 2008

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The editing was better in this episode. Good use of music too. The Ryan/Greenlee do over just isn't cutting it. I never bought this couple in the first place. If anything Ryan and Kendall had more chemistry. But if TPTB insist on Ryan and Greenlee then they should marry them off and send them away (along with Fish and Chips).

• Members

I can't wait until B&E's junk stops airing!

I doubt Annie could have had Richie's body cremated without Jesse knowing that the corpse was being moved.

Tad & Krystal wanting to send Kathy to camp so soon after taking her into their family seems cruel to me. She's had to make so many adjustments in a short time and you'd think they'd want to offer her more stability before shipping her off for a few weeks. Tad's little scene where he swore he loved her just didn't cut it.

Carmen was hilarious with Krystal. She obviously doesn't know the details of the babyswitch!

Peter Cortlandt is obviously the new Alfred Vanderpoole. I did love how he used the information to blackmail Colby into spending time with him and hopefully he'll become more of a schemer in the future.

Rylee still suck.

• Members

Are you all serious? ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS?! :o Tad's shipping Kathy away already after he buried a man alive and tortured him to his death to get this little girl back?

Yeah, and Adam's RAY GARDNER because he wanted to send Junior to boarding school.

• Members

I got the impression that Cathy's camp was just a day camp (as they mentioned she could go tomorrow or the nexty day) but I still agree--Julia died like 6 weeks back, if that!C'mon Krystal, are you sick of her already?

The creamted body thing makes little sense--I guess maybe Jesse thought he was done with the body but... umm yeah.

I hope we get some scenes of Petey with his parents--I dunno, I'm not completely sold on him but it's much better than some new unrelated teens and I like the scheming angle (plus if somehow somethign does happen with him and COlby, even if it's him blackmailing her, how pissed off will Adam be to have a Courtland once again be connected to his family)

Archived