The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I can't wait for them to finally announce the timeline for this! This is the most exciting soap news in ages. I just hope when they announce it that there isn't a long wait between the announcement and launch. I don't care what the cost I'm ready for them to take my money lol. 

• Members

Barbara Morgenroth & Leonard Kantnor were the 2 final writers. They were given very oddball scripts to work on. I knew Barbara in the soap opera newsgroup RATS. She was very vocal, open, etc. She was an orthodox Jew. She was very political. She was against Bill Clinton and his having fans in Mogidishu & helicopters there.

They had some poisoning going on. They now have "retro TV" covering some of it.

Oh, Imagine!

• Members

For years there was a story that Bridget and JFP went up against each other, where Bridget was against Anne Howard Bailey (HW) & SB & NBC were against each other & NBC had locked Bridget out of the studio, ... Supposedly Bridget & JFP had a knock-down fall-out fight, ... But, in reality there was no "battle". Bridget just got to the podium first & made a gracious speech, while JFP looked like she had a miserable expression on her face.