The Doctors

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm not sure about the region question. I'm in the US. There are credit card logos for Visa, MC and AmEx. So far, I haven't seen anything about Paypal but I don't think the forms/fields on the site are fully functional yet in terms of being able to set up account and billing info. I wasn't able to actually select the payment method or plan or watch anything as a result. I think, since this is a preview at this point, we can only just create a login for now. Either that or the forms didn't work for me across 2 browsers.

Edited by applcin

• Members

Thank you for the information.

So many US-based streaming services are blocked in Canada, so I imagine this will be too, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

When the site is actually up and running, I'm sure I'll be able to tell if Canadians can subscribe.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Oh that is a great price! I’m going to do the full year membership. That’s less than $3 a month which is cheaper than most add on channels on Amazon Prime. I hope this is successful enough they consider doing other soaps. Or maybe this will inspire P&G to do something with their soaps. 

• Members

Okay, I just went to the website again and this time I saw a field to enter my cc information so I was able to purchase an annual subscription. The contrast between the dark background of the site and some of the print is not that great and I'm not sure if I missed the field earlier or what. At any rate, I can now access the episodes they have up so far. I only got to about 1972 and fell way behind before the dailymotion and youtube channels went kaput. Guess I'll wait and see what all is available after launch. Sounds like I'm going to be using a bit of everything (website, Roku, phone app) to check things out.

Edited by applcin

• Members

Earlier this month, I received Philip English's (Dr. Colin Wakefield) autograph through the mail - he graciously signed the screen cap collages I mailed to Australia. If you feel so inclined, please keep Philip and his wife in your prayers. They live right outside of Sydney, and their area was one of the worst hit by first the wildfires and then torrential rains which caused flash flooding. They and the other residents have really been through the mill. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yup.  I know a key part of the movie's plot turns on their characters' (alleged) resemblance to each other.  But, I don't see any resemblance between Kathleen Turner and Kim Zimmer.  I guess the movie's director, Lawrence Kasdan, was just a DOCTORS fan who got a kick out of seeing KT and her successor as Nola in the same movie?

Edited by Khan