Coronation Street: Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Oh my god, I am DEAD at Emily watching Breaking Bad lol I had no idea they slipped that in there, and of course, Eileen played Emily's oblivion to perfection. Love it.

What I do NOT love is this clip I've found of Maria walking in on Marcus and Todd having sex. Once I get past Todd's fugly haircut, I'm stuck on why they brought him back just to have him forcing himself on a man who's in a relationship with a woman. Not that Marcus and Maria should even be together, and yes, Charlie Condou continues to be all kinds of adorable, but STILL. Todd deserves better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Alison King is such a brilliant actress. Her laying into Peter Monday night was everything.

Todd is such a punk. I loved Tyrone punching his lights out. I'm not a longtime Corrie fan, so that may affect my view, but I'm really loving this Maria story.

Steph and Luke are the best new characters this show has had in awhile. I really hope they don't screw it up.

• Members
TINA: The only thing that confuses me is how you find the time to be a complete and utter bitch.
TRACY: I set my alarm early.
... and then after Tina tells her to get stuffed ...
TRACY: You really are in the wrong line of work. I mean, you're about as good at this barmaid lark as your dad was at swimming!
Sometimes bitchTracy just makes my day complete.

• 2 weeks later...