ALL Crossovers

• Members

Ceara never became a regular on Loving. her and Jeremy went to Corinth/Loving in Nov or so of 1991 and worked on their marriage --I think they were on about a month then returned to PV. sometime after the whole Carter Jones saga the following Summer (which actually started the crossover with Hannaha nad Dinah Lee stayign with their family friend Myrtle at her boarding house) Jeremy then decided to move to Corinth I believe that Fall--could be wrong--Ceara was shot at I think the train station as they were moving, her death off camera as Genie Francis was already leaving for GH. Myrtle later on was at a wedding in Corinth--i wanna say Dinah Lee's to Trucker. Apparantly earlier Ruth Warrick had had a cameo as Phoebe on Loving but I have no idea if this was 80s or 90s

At some point when Jeremy was crossing over--dunno if it was the first or full one--he stoipped in Llanview and helped save some paintings of, I think DOrian's, from a fire.

Alex Master's crossover to help Bo do some work was in 1997 during the final months of City--it was when Bo had to track someone down in NYC.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More stuff to add.

Oooooooh Carter Jones was played by John Wesley Shipp. Now THAT was worth watching! Did you ever see him in his "The Flash" costume?

Interesting, IMDB only lists him on AMC, not Loving.

ETA: I see that Soapy has posted a bunch of images of him from that era. He was, and is, a fine looking fella. I wonder if he'd come back to soaps again?

• Members

Hahah yeah I've long had a crush on Shipp though he'll always be Carter to me--that's how I first saw him.

I have much of his crossover still on TV. It started on AMC, he became obssessed with Natalie, had a history with DInah Lee in Corinth, she recognized him or something, he ended up back in Corinth where he was chased by Trevor and crew and brought down.

Archived