Actors You Wish Were Back On The Soaps/Should Be Rehired

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ditto. I'd say AMC could use her back in a big way. She was great on GH for a time, but then Guza lost interest in her. I'd welcome her back there, or on OLTL (to battle Blair and Todd), but especially AMC, where if written properly, she could be a serious force to be reckoned with.

Robin_Christopher.jpg

• Members

She would, definitely. Alas, I believe she "retired" to a ranch in Pennsylvania for at least the next several years to raise her two children....but I'm sure she could be lured back to a NY soap, and that leaves only ABC's AMC and OLTL (both of which she appeared for several years as Skye) or CBS's ATWT and GL. GL would be the last place I'd recommend she go, lol, for obvious reasons. And while I'd prefer she showed up as Skye again, I'd just as soon see her on ATWT.

• Members

Blair Redford should return to daytime, but not Y&R - instead I would like B&B to cast him as a new Thomas Forrester.

I'd like to see Adrianne Leon back in daytime, but not on Y&R, for obvious reasons. B&B should hire her as a sister for Owen.

• Members

Dan Gauthier - OLTL

Julia Barr - AMC

Renee Elise Goldsberry - OLTL

Ellen Parker - GL

David Andrew MacDonald - GL

Wally Kurth - GH

Sean Kanan- GH

Billy Warlock – GH

Maureen Garett – GL

Lindze Letherman - GH

Scott Clifton - GH

Ted King - GH

Robin Christopher - GH

• Members

There are differences:

1. Christel Khalil was the original Lily and had a three-year history on the show. Adrianne Leon was the second Colleen and was only on the show for 18 months. The only reason Y&R would ever do an "unrecast" with Colleen would be to bring back Lyndsy Fonseca, and I don't see that happening in the near future because Lyndsy has made it big in primetime.

2. In Lily's case, the recast wasn't working out. And from what I can gather, Davetta wasn't exactly a joy to work with. It was evident in her acting that she didn't really want to be there. And let's not forget her little outburst when she was fired - that says a lot about her personality IMO. Whereas the cast enjoy working with Tammin, and her Emmy nod can't hurt either.

3. Tammin has been a major boost for Y&R promotion-wise and ratings-wise in Australia. Y&R would be foolish to drop the source of that much international publicity.

Archived