Actors You Wish Were Back On The Soaps/Should Be Rehired

• Members

Grace Phillips (ex Sarah OLTL 1990-1992)

She was an awesome actress and an awesome Sarah. She dissappeared after the show and only started doing guest appearances but she is an awesome actress and should be back somewhere!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. If they dropped AL after 18 months why would they only drop TS - who has enver had a frontburner storyline - for LF? They could drop her and recast. They could write colleen out.

2. Just because you are a blast to work with doesnt eman you are a good actress.

3. Shes a maujor reason US watchers turned the set off. That is not the daughter of Traci Abbott.

• Members

They have already pissed off one fan base (Adrianne's). Why piss off another one?

No, but having won awards and having been nominated for an Emmy usually are a good indication.

Sorry, but if anyone stopped watching because of the recast of Colleen - a "teen scene" character who had been part of the show for about 5 years collectively - then that is pathetic. If they recast Victor, Nikki, Kay, Jack or Phyllis, then it would be understandable. I was very unhappy when Lily was recast with Davetta, but it certainly didn't stop me from wathcing the show.

So you're saying she's not fat enough? :rolleyes:

• Members

emmys dont make you a good actress. natalia livingston anyone?

its not just about her being a teen scene. many people did quit watching because of the way she was fired. and tho yes some did quit just because she was fired, others will sue anye xcuse to be the last straw an quit watching a show.

when did i say she wasnt fat enough? she is nothing like traci. and i dont mean looks.

• Members

I can't comment on Natalia Livingston because I don't watch whatever show she's on.

I don't condone the way she was fired either, but still, the blame shouldn't be laid on TS.

Adrianne's Colleen certainly wasn't like Traci in personality either.

• Members

i never said i blame TS. i actually dont think shes an awful actress, just horridly miscasted.

i disagree. Adrianne played colleen with some fire. she was good, for the most part, but she didnt take [!@#$%^&*]. she stood up forherself and her friends. but she also didnt judge people.

colleen is stillw ritten like that. the layers are there. the depth are there. TS just cant pull it off.

• Members

Deeedee I can't directly talk to y&r fan. But I want to say about the ratings started to dip a little when they got rid of Davetta. I know a lot of people who said they would stop watching. I also know people who don't get on the computer said they thought CK was just a temp. But when they finally figure it out that she was staying some of them stop watching. Then the whole Dru thing. Then the final straw was AL firing.

Y&R is paying for the three biggest mistake.

Archived