AMC: Tuesday, July 8, 2008

• Members

You know I didn't realize they were connectyed to Jesse. Jesse came onto the canvas when he worked with Jenny at the Center City bar Foxy's right--and he lived in Center City?

Frank and Nancy were who I was thinking of--they had a storyline where Frank cheated on Nancy or there was a divorce in the mid 70s but that seems to be about it. He was a doctor with Joe I think. In the Soap World book by LaGuardia from 1977 it actually says in the AMC plot descriptions "Frank and Nancy who had always been dependable to help listen to all their friends in Pine Valley's problems finally had a problem of their own when Frank cheated..." or something similar. I don't blame Agnes Nixon--I know she tried her best to give as much story often that the networks and others would allow--she introduced the first major black characters in daytime first when she wrote GL in the early 60s

(Oh found this: "Uncle Frank (Jesse's mother's brother) died of a stroke right before Frankie was born. He was named in his honor. Nancy and her son Carl Moved to Chicago and left the house to Jesse and Angie. That is were they lived until Jesse "died" and Angie & Frankie moved away.")

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved Jake and Greenlee. RPG just has this thing about him that draws you in no matter what he's saying. And I love me some RB when she's out of the Ryan/Annie world.

Loved all the Leo/Gillian/Laura/Hayley/Skye mentions!

I reallllly love Cassandra...and I'm warming up to Dre. Dre is HOT - no doubt about that - but he hasn't proven his acting yet to me. It's getting there, but not quite yet.

I actually LOVE Angie's hair. Go 'head girl - work it!

Archived