OK, who watched that men's Wimbledon final!

Faulkner

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did...It was a great match. Although I was for Federer...I felt bad for him when McEnroe was interviewing him and he started crying. Cant believe Wimbledon started at 8am this morning and just ended less than hour ago. What a treat!!

• Members

I would nap during the rain delays...LOL. I just missed seeing ESPN analysts...Patrick McEnroe and Co. comments on the match. There was a special right after the match on ESPN2. They will rebroadcast the match tomorrow night on ESPN Classic.

• Members

I did. It was the best final I have ever seen.

And both players were so evenly matched. How many times did we have Championship Point? I thought neither was going to break serve by the end... and finally Rafa broke Federer's. By only two points. I felt bad for Federer, but Nadal was a worthy winner.

On a superficial note, Federer has the best hair in tennis. And Nadal, the best ass!

• Members

Thick, wavy head of hair.

Strong, chiseled jawline.

Strong, chiseled body, come to think of it.

Classy player, classy dresser.

Dark, deep-set, intense eyes.

Hairy, but not hirsute. He looks like a man.

That's all I could come up with. B)

• Members

D'oh! I forgot about the fact that he is the #1 tennis player in the world! :lol:

And perhaps of all time. He's definitely up there with Connors, MacEnroe, Borg. Better than Sampras.

• Members

I watched bits and pieces of the match as it was on in the middle of the night for me.

I woke up at the just before the end of the 1st set and saw Nadal win that, went back to sleep and woke up again at the end of the 2nd and watched the 3rd until the rain delay.

I had to leave for work before the game finished but I did tape that last set and watched when I got home.

I hope that they met again in the final's of the US and Aust open as the final for that are on at a more resonable hour.

I hope to get to the Final of the Aust Open one day but both the Mens and Womans final sells out so quickly.

But then again there are always the lead up matches.

Archived