AMC: Thursday, July 3rd

• Members

what gets me is that her actions make NO sense. They are making her incredibly stupid here. She lets Ritchie blackmail her bc she knew Ryan could have kids and didnt tell him? Thats a reason to unleash this psycho and betray her friends. What she's doing with Ritchie now is unforgivable and I cant see how anyone on the show can like her. Its pure character assasination and they all will and should turn their backs on her. I love Annie but I cant even defend her actions here. I hate what B&E have done with her

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Word to everything. B&E have slowly started to drift Annie out off the show and it started back when Hannah went crazy. You could tell B&E were trying hard to remove her from the sextet. When that wasn't working, they turned her into a crazy, Ryan obsessed, pathetic, psycho. I'd really like to know what B&E have against the character.

• Members

And wasn't that largely with drunk, badly written scenes too? LOL I dunno, the scenes just seem odd--like they were filler whith no serious story potential (shoudl any of us care that Ren and that girl are now dating and she's jealous since we haven't even seen him on screen since like the fall?? are they stilL Tad's neighbours? LOL)

THey definetly have assasinated Annie's character. They coulda done this SOO much better and slowly back in the Fall when they hinted that maybe she did have a crazy side and all the childhood things weren't just RIchie. but then they dropped all that, the stroy was stagnant for 6 months and now she's gone suddenly psycho.

• Members

I'll third! He's good looking! Rewatched the show yesterday, and I thought Brianne did well in the scenes as Colby. Like Eric said, they were more moving plot forward than anything, but it worked for me.

And seriously, how do they have Annie come back from this?

Archived