Lea Delaria on contract at OLTL?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought she'll be recurring during the summer (and especially during that anniversary thing). I didn't hear anything about a contract yet.

Justis Bolding with Andrea? I guess they didn't let her go after all.... and it's nice to see Melissa Fumero. She should reconsider her departure.

• Members

Just because she's in photos Jay doesn't mean she's on contract.

And if she is, could be short term. ABC would be best to get people on short-term contracts so they don't leave in the middle of a story (a la Kiko Ellsworth, the guy who played Ricky on PC/Professor Creepy on GH)

• Members

In a small but defiant voice I say...

I LIKE Madame Delphina! Roxy can't be the only color on that show! She's such a "Oh, honey, this is it. Deal with it" kinda gal. I like those drive-by predictions.

• Members

I doubt Lea Delaria has a long-term contract....it's probably more like those of Noel, Moe, Tate Harmon, Daniel Colson, and Bruce Bartlett.....the contract only lasts long enough to finish a storyline, and then they're either recurring or gone.

It's more of a security and availability issue than anything IMO. ABC seems to do this sort of thing often, likely as a means of making sure that a certain actor, or actors, are available throughout the duration of a particular storyline. That is most likely what has happened here.

And Jay, you crack me up......no offense, but you are such a drama queen. You over-react to everything these days. :lol:

And I mean that in the nicest possible way.....really. ;)

• Members

You two make excellent points (and actually, All My Shadows, I can think of several on the canvas right now who should have short-term contracts...like David, and Jared, and Charlie, and Gigi, and Brody, and Jonas, and even Tina (and Cain) and possibly Marty).

Archived