AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Members

Some SOD Spoilers, credit to ljc99 at Soapzone and Proteus at SOC:

Annie Kills Richie

When Zach finds Richie, he is already dead. Zach calls Jesse to report what he found, and Jesse considers him the prime suspect. Mid week, it is revealed to the audience what really happened. Annie, reaching her breaking point with all of Richie's threats, picks up a crowbar and ends his life with a hit to the head. Annie leaves the body in the road. Colby, Dre, and Cassandra are driving and run over the body and think they did it. The teens fear they killed him, and form a pact to never reveal the truth. MCE says if Annie finds out they think they did it, she may let them. But for now, Annie sets her sights on Zach to take the fall for her. She encourages Jesse's suspicions which lead to Zach's arrest.

VCR Alerts:

7/14: Ryan is flooded with memories of the last four years.

7/15: Ryan remembers that he loves Greenlee, while Angie and Frankie search for a missing Randi.

Comings:

Beth Ehlers joins July 24th.

Ouch! Damn getting run over by that bus must have hurt, poor Annie :angry:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whatever AMC. I refuse to see Annie as the big bad crazy bitch B&E want us to believe she is. Having her kill Richie and frame Zach for the murder is obviously just a way to get fans to turn on her. But sorry, as Zendall Fan says, I don't drink kool-aid, it's vile. So stop trying to make me dislike Annie.

• Members

Thanks for bringing these over!

Well I guess MCE really is on the way out.

I was really really really hoping they would not do Rylee again. I could tolerate Greenlee & Jake. Instead we get Rylee 2.0 (probably a triangle with Aidan for a while, which just ups the boredom factor) and the forced Jake/Taylor pairing.

As for Randi, I don't get the love for her. The actress is weak and the story is uninspired.

• Members

Were B&E officially out the door when this stuff was written? Because, if you'll pardon me, these spoilers (Ryan regaining his memories, Annie committing the heinous act against her own brother) sound and feel like Amanda L. Beall and Addie Walsh stepping in (once again) and serving as interim HW's.

• Members

Man I really enjoyed the Zach and Annie friendship and I so so dislike Annie is going to pin Richie's murder on him. Don't hate Annie..just really disappointed and sad...makes the rumors that MCE is leaving seem true :(

• Members

Yup, that teen stuff is a total movie ripoff.

And yet another fallen victim for Rylee... Greenlee and Kendall run the show. Everyone has to either be fazed out, killed off or severely backburned for Greenlee, Ryan, Aidan, Kendall and Zach.

Archived