AMC: SOD Spoilers

• Members

Ryleezen all need to be backburned for a bit.

People try to say its Rylee, or Kenlee, or Zendull, or Zaclee, or Ryden hat are to blame... its not. Its ANY COMBO OF THE FOUR. The folur of them are toxic at this point.,

of course thats due to years and years of bad writing.. and to a much lesser extent lazy acting.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Ryan and Kyle, please don't fall for the writers bull shi.t. Her framing Zach was only done so the the Zendall fans would turn on her, that way they could send her out the door hoping the fans wouldn't be too pissed when Rylee gets back together and Emma is calling Green-snot mommy.

• Members

Not true at all, hardly any Zen fans are turning on her, believe it or not we can see [!@#$%^&*] for what it is: [!@#$%^&*]

We don't like it any better when characters are sacrificed for Greenlee/Rylee

Nope this is ALL B&E, are you shocked? I get the feeling they get their jollies by ruining whatever characters they can

:lol:

Yeah if she did that, she'd be worshipped for life :P

• Members

Glad the vile, sick a$$hole Richie is gonna die. He so deserves it. Also glad that Annie is gonna kill him. I cannot wait til this pitiful beatch is off the show as well. That said, Billy Miller and Melissa Claire Egan are talented and I think both will end up on other soaps and/or primetime. I think Billy Miller would be a good Joey Buchanan or C.J. Roberts on ONE LIFE. Egan probably would fit on ATWT or GL.

• Members

I like Billy Miller, but this story has gone on way too long. I need for Richie to go. It's a shame that Annie and MCE seem to be on the way out, too. Annie could have been redeemed and was proving to be a worthy adversary for Greenlee in the quest for Ryan's "love". She was the only character besides Erica that ever called Greenlee on her sh!t. I don't want to see Rylee again any time soon, but a Greenlee/Ryan/Annie triangle would have been more interesting to watch than the Ryan/Greenlee/Aidan one we seem to be heading for.

I hope BM and MCE (if she is indeed out) get jobs soon.

Archived