AMC: Wendesday, June 25, 2008

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah Billy Miller was wasted, most definitely! B&E screwed themselves, they wrote Ryannie so bad people were rooting for Richie to kill them, I doubt Fronsie liked that, so IMO they set out to ruin him instead of finding another way to turn this around

No never been recast, when he first started on the show as "Wes" BM's hair was longer

• Members

Yeah, they are. Maybe it's because TPTB are pushing them as a couple or maybe it's because the actress playing Randi is so bad or maybe it's just that I keep comparing them to Chuck & Donna in my mind, but they don't work for me at all.

I agree that the courtroom part was a little dull. I think it was badly directed and edited. There were several times when the show was going for reaction shots but the actors weren't expressing much emotion when the camera was on them.

I did like how Richie turned the tables on Annie and made her confess to setting him up. Too bad the judge didn't charge her with perjury!

Billy Miller was completely wasted in this role but hopefully he'll find work elsewhere soon.

As for the rest of the episode:

I loved the Jake/Greenlee scenes. Even though I usually detest her, he's another character like Zach who makes her more tolerable.

I hope Angie will finally stop nagging Jesse about his career choices. I'm getting tired of her whining that he can't be a cop again. It looks like he's finally going to start standing up for himself.

Archived