OLTL: Return Rumors

• Members

Plus, he's another character who fraudulently pretended to be a Buchanan, and he has a close relationship with Renee. I can see them working him into that story a bit. I thought it was odd at the time that Nigel chose to confide in Max, but it never went anywhere.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, maybe Gabrielle was going undercover to find the Music Box Killer and someone who looked like her was killed? I don't know... she did have the connection with Bo so maybe she went out to find the killer for Bo but she was also badly burnt in the whole thing (along with NotGabrielle, some other person who posed as her) that she needed to leave town. She met up with Max, recovered, and bam.

• Members

I think they should at least bring Max back for right now. Cassie would also be a much needed addition, especially now that Adrianna is gone and since Dorian is in such a mess. I mean, after all, Cassie IS Dorian's daughter for crying out loud. (IMO, the two NEVER should of left the canvas ANYWAY)

Max and Cassie are the two, IMO, that could be much needed. I'd be fine waiting for the others towards the end of the year when the current storylines wrap.

• Members

If they really want FH back, enough water has gone under the bridge that she could be cast as Gabrielle's sister Debra and go forward from there without any hokey swapped souls or back from the grave gambits. What they really need to do the next time a returning villian is needed is to finally spring the fabulous Julia Medina from prison and let her put the screws to Llanview for a while.

• Members

Max = okay

Gabrielle = not okay

She was so awful during her last stint that I don't think Ron can redeem her. Max was his awesome self in during Asa's death--he can always come back and be bulletproof.

That said, I don't want OLTL bringing too many back when they have a lot of capable young actors. I don't want Rex and Gigi backburnered when both connect in a unique way with the audience that nostalgic returns could kill.

• Members

I think I said this on another thread, and no offence to Martha Byrne, but she's too waspy to be Cassie Cramer. Bring back Laura Koffman. I wouldn't mind Martha Byrne as a totally new character, a bad girl would be nice.

Archived