OLTL: Return Rumors

• Members

I was watching "Soap's Up" it's just this little blurb here when they air OLTL on A-Channel and the woman on there said that there are rumors James DePaiva (Max), real-life husband to Kassie DePaiva (Blair) is returning, now that Blair and Todd are "over"...

...and - could Gabrielle (Fiona Hutchinson) be on his arm?

This might be a long shot, but I wouldn't put it past RC, he's been great at giving us what we want! Holy returns batman!

Oops can someone add OLTL: to the front of this please?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love it. I don't care how they explain Gabrielle suddenly being alive. Max could of found her and spirited her away or something. I don't care. I'd kill for them to return.

Gabrielle, Max, Kelly, Kevin, Joey and Cassie all need to return ASAP. Maybe not so much Joey right away but the others, definitely. I'd add Cord but he's already returning.

• Members

Max is a character that I think is necessary on the canvas. He's a big part of OLTL history and has connections to a lot of people on the show. He also has children Frankie and Leslie who could be teens now, the way soaps age kids.

Also, he's the other person who knows David Vickers is the Buchanan heir. Perhaps he could team with Bo and Clint to keep that a secret.

Also believe Kevin, Joey, Kelly and Cassie should be regulars. Had to add that.

• Members

I'd LOVE to see Max and Gabrielle back! Preferably while Tina's still in town if they can work that out.

I only pray the writers don't force Max & Gabrielle into a storyline with Cristian, Sara, or Antonio

If they bring Gabrielle back to life, I wonder if there's any chance they'll resurrect Al, too?

the beautiful thing about OLTL right now is that the current storylines are so good that they don't need to necessarily bring back more veterans to make the show more enjoyable

• Members

I would love Gabrielle back, but I think the people I want back most are Asa and RealClint not that Tina is back. Asa, Clint, and Cord and then bring back Kevin and Joey and the show will for the first time in maybe 15 years have a full compliment of Buchanans.

Oh yeah, Dr Ivan Kipling please!

• Members

I would sacrifice Susan Haskell and Trevor St. John for the divine Fiona Hutchinson and James DePaiva to return permanently. However, maybe it's best alone to leave Gabrielle off the canvas since she died. I don't want to see OLTL get "too whacked out" now. But, I'd love to see Hutchinson on Y&R too.

Archived