AMC: Friday, June 20th

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zach sure was scary in that last scene! I can't wait for him to get his hands on Richie.

Wow - Annie's just gets crazier and crazier!

The past few shows have been so repetivite, such as: Greenlee won't forgive Aidan, Zach and Greenlee went through so much pain blah blah blah

It scares me that I may be wishing for this AMC back in a few months when Pratt's stuff is airing.

• Members

Nah Greenlee's the one who started the domino effect, everything that's STILL going on today is because of what Greenlee set in motion when "Crash" started, but everyone is reponsible for their own actions

TK was freaking awesome today, loved Kendall & Spike :wub:

• Members

Are we completely forgetting the fact that Crash would have never happended at ALL if Zach didn't choose to cause a major blackout back in 2005 which destroyed an entire fertility facility worth of eggs, sperm, embroys and the like? :rolleyes:

• Members

I'm equally scared but I'm trying to be optimistic.

And she's getting more entertaining all the time! :D

I have no doubt about that! Frons is clueless 99% of the time and he still doesn't realize how badly most of us want Ryan dead.

I'm not forgetting it but under McT just about every character did something despicable that has since been dropped or ignored (Babe & Krystal's babynapping, Tad killing Madden, etc.). If justice would to be served, most of the characters would be joining Erica at Statesville!

Archived