AMC: Friday, June 20th

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ooh! Ooh! I can play this game too! :D

Are we forgetting that Zach wouldn't have thawed the embryos at all if Ryan didn't fake his death?

Wait!

Are we forgetting that Ryan wouldn't have faked his death if Greenlee didn't go behind Ryan's back and get pregnant?!

Hold on!

Are we forgetting that Greenlee wouldn't have been able to go behind Ryan's back and get pregnant if Ryan didn't get a vasectomy?

Wait, there's more!

Are we forgetting that Ryan wouldn't have gotten vasectomy if he wasn't so concerned about breaking the chain of abuse after witnessing Jonathan's descent into lunacy?

Hmm... what else?

Oh, yeah! Are we forgetting Jonathan wouldn't have been crazy if he didn't have a brain tumor which was allegedly their father's fault because he beat Jonathan upside the head so many times when he was a kid?

So, basically... Kendall sleeping with Aidan is Patrick Lavery's fault.

• Members

Are we forgetting that Ryan drove off a cliff and Greenlee STOLE his sperm, so no it's NOT Zach's fault, he didn't set any of this in motion, Ryan, Greenlee, Zach AND Kendall did

Oh and please get your facts straight it did NOT destroy and ENTIRE clinic, just Ryan's sperm and the Green eggs and ham were the ONLY things destroyed

And that is backed up by what was seen ONSCREEN not what people like to make up despite evidence to the contrary

Don't quit your day job, you'll NEVER make it as a comedian ;)

• Members

the entire generator (which housed all of the embroys, eggs, sperm cells, ect.) was destroyed due to the fact that Zach broke inside the clinic and unplugged the machine. Surely you don't believe that Greenlee's eggs were the only one in the said generator. Hell Madden himself was trying to pull damage control and was trying to salvage all of the embroys, eggs, sperm samples, ect.

Regardless, had Greenlee's embroys not been destoryed along with her dreams to have children her kidnapping Spike would have never taken place to begin with. Zach did this to all of them. Any pain he is in he pulled them into when he mainpulated the blackout. Greenlee was unhinged and had a mental breakdown because of the fact that she couldn't have children due to the fact that Zach's actions killed her embroys. So no Greenlee didn't set everything in motion with "Crash". The effects of Crash came from the fact that Zach took away Greenlee's chances of becoming a mother.

• Members

Greg: No, the power loss has caused us some problems. We're not quite sure yet.

Kendall: Well, how big are the problems? Greenlee's fertilized eggs -- did they survive?

Greg: We're still trying to appraise the situation.

Kendall: Well, open the damn fridge. If the light goes on, are we good to go?

Greg: We didn't experience a complete power loss, but we had some problems with our emergency generator.

Kendall: There's that P word again.

Greg: We're still trying to assess the situation. My staff are working around the clock.

Kendall: Units six and seven -- what was inside them? Any future Ryan-Greenlee combos?

In the interest of accuracy, ONLY units 6 and 7 were compromised---not the enire clinic. Yes, Greenlee's embryos were destroyed (or at least, that's what Madden told Kendall--he wasn't exactly known for his honesty....) but it wasn't the hopes and dreams of thousands of people. I'm not saying I think what Zach did was right---it wasn't---and he was a complete ass for taking Kendall's choice away. We could go 'round and 'round about whose fault all this ultimately was, but if Zach has to own repsonsibility for the blackout (which he has), then Kendall has to own responsibility for choosing to use her own egg (which she has), then Ryan has to own repsonsibility for faking his death (which I suppose he has, in the way that only true, good and righteous heroes of Pine Valley do...), then Greenlee has to own repsonsibility for kidnapping and almost killing Kendall's child. Has she??? Hmmm.....not so sure about that, since it's never mentioned and we're supposed to forget it ever happened.

Oh, and her dream of ever having children was NOT destroyed---only her hope of having Ryan's baby. She still has eggs, and she could get another surrogate if she so chose.

• Members

I was a Greenlee fan first for years but RB's return has done nothing for me. I'm in the minority but I loved Sabine's portrayal. There was the bitchiness but there was all extreme vulnerbility that I just don't see in Rebecca. I actually HATE Greenlee now.

As for Kendall, find her deadly dull since she hooked up with Zach ....

• Members

Greg said several times that they wre trying to figure out how much damage Zach caused. That doesn't mean that Zach only destroyed Greenlee and Ryan's donations.

Wrong. Those were the units that housed Greenlee and Ryans donations to the clinic. Not the only units that were affected. Especially since Greg and his staff were working AROUND THE CLOCK to appraise the situation and assess the damage that Zach did.

Archived