All Soaps: Most wicked character

• Members

In most cases, villains or villainesses never seem to stick around.. or sometimes they change going from bad to good... or good to bad..

as of lately who do you think the most evil villain or villainess has been on each soap, whether its constantly scheming or just always making snide comments...

I've been loving Nicole on Days since she's been back.. she's always out for herself and some of her lines are hillarious.

She;s been my favorite.. although I would like to see the old Sami return..

who would you pick and why

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

of all time, I don't know if anyone was meaner than Palmer Cortlandt. Yes, there were people who passed through soaps to start trouble (I loved Elizabeth and Jaime Sanders on OLTL) but year after year, scheme after scheme, Palmer had a solid decade of malice in him before they destroyed the character by marrying him off to Opal.

• Members

OLT: Dorian, the Queen bitch of Daytime of course. Todd comes a close second, with the fact that he's hiding a amnesiac Marty. Can't get much better than that.

Days: I love nicole too, but she hasn't really been that wicked this time around, but I do love how sneaky Phillip is being.

• Members

Stephanie on B&B's been pretty vile the past few years.

James Stenbeck on AWTW was damn bad through and through, as is Todd on OLTL.

Dorian's the most deliciously devilish villainness.

Sheila Carter's definitely gotten the most, "WTF is wrong with that broad?" out of all of them, though. She's just so insane and the writers have always come up with clever ways to ruin her enemies' lives (well, until last year, that is).

Both Victor Newman and Jack Abbott have been the most complex.

I desperately miss Phyllis as the scheming, spiteful villainness. Desperately.

Archived