OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Members

Oh, okay....I get it now. It has to be something that we'd like Natalie to say to another character in Llanview.

Okay......let's see...

#3 Natalie to Dorian: "I would so like to be a Cramer girl. Can I call you Mommy?"

How's that? Any good? :unsure:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You got it Shane! And the last thing this place needs is that kind of fanbase BS. So far we've managed to *mostly* stick to critical analysis - and lots of overall gushing. If fanbase wars a la ABC.COM start here, you guys will see the worst side of me possible.

• Members

And it's all, honestly, revolved around THIS WEEK'S OLTL. We haven't gotten off-topic very much at all, LOL.

I hope the "soap press," as it is, knows how much fans are loving this. We damn well better see Editors' Choice in SOD, and ABC SID better give their Gold Star to Bree or Robin. Assuming they still give the Gold Star; I haven't read the rag in two years.

• Members

I am trying to help you achieve a goal, but you won't participate????? We're talking about my favorite character here. What would you like to hear Natalie tell another citizen of Llanview! Beeeeeeeep! Your answer is disqualified.

Ok! So far we have

#10 to Ghost Nash: "Happy Landings"

#9 to John McBain: "Jared is SO much better in bed than you ... and he has a far cuter ass."

#8 When Jess kicked Natalie out of the room, she should have ran back and told her, "YES. The sex was WELL worth it, bitch!"

My turn again

#7 Natalie to Jared: "Snap out of it!!!! Stop feeling sorry for yourself for all the crap your lie has caused. Let's go fix it. How are we going to get BE back and make Dorian Pay?????"

#6 Nat to Blair: "Everyone hates us, but they think Jessica and Kelly are little princesses. Let's be BFF's and [!@#$%^&*] this town up."

#5 Nat to Dorian: "Since everybody hates us and blames us for Nash's death............where can I get a fabulous hat like yours?"

I love this!!!!

#4 Nat to the women of Llanview: "Hate on me all you want, bitches. I've got the best boobs in Llanvew."

#3 Natalie to Dorian: "I would so like to be a Cramer girl. Can I call you Mommy?" (I really think Natalie would make a great Cramer). You finally made it Scotty.

#2 Natalie to Clint: Uhhhhh! Dad? When everyone else in the family was telling you what a fool you were for "desperately getting laid" with Dorian, I said if she makes you happy, I'm happy. So can we just not go there with my feelings for Jared.

and #1

Natalie to John McBain: "I love him! You do know what that means don't you?"

Archived