OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Happy to add in my 2 cents for the cause.

OLTL has been rocking. I think this last week really got OLTL into a real grove, something that has been missing with this show for eons.

The BE takeover is great. Dorian is awesome, however I really want her to pay for drugging Charlie then pouring the vodka forcefully down his throat almost killing him. Essentially I want a huge Viki and Dorian smack down to happen, with Charlie right alongside Viki. Brian Kerwin is an incredible addition to the cast. I think he and Slezak are just perfect together, I think Viki and Charlie is one of the best couples for Viki in like forever, so I really hope RC continues writing major story for them if for no other reason because these two actors are phenomenal and together, just wow.

The Jessica and Natalie stuff all week, perfect direction to go in for them, with Viki stuck in the middle.

I hope that at some point RC remembers the Banner and the Sun but especially Viki at the Banner and puts story there. Newspapers are sadly dying, so show us some story with that, as it is a socially currently relevant situation, which fits in with OLTL.

This week OLTL found its footing, now it just needs to get up, run and not look back.

Looking forward to Tina, especially Viki/Tina with Slezak and Evans.

I don't like a few of RC's choice in couples (Nora with Clint and Bo with Lindsay come to mind) and I think the Todd darkness is fine but it needs a little more story support there, but overall I like the show, but could always use more Viki storyline, and now that Viki finally has a man in her life, I want more of what we got last fall with Viki and Charlie in Paris, which was entertaining, fun and put a smile on my face.

I really like all the soapy messes going on around town, and look forward to more. OLTL truly is the best soap on air, and those not watching are quite simply missing soap at its best, with only one way to go, up and up. Just keep Frons out of the pie, please.

OLTL is it for me. :D

• Members

I hadn't thought about that because I have never really been a huge Viki fan, but it could really lead to some great material for Erika. Seriously, the daughter that's been her "heart" all this time vs. the child that was born of her body, but never really hers. What a dilemma for Viki.

• Members

Ok! So far we have

#10 to Ghost Nash: "Happy Landings"

#9 to John McBain: "Jared is SO much better in bed than you ... and he has a far cuter ass."

#8 When Jess kicked Natalie out of the room, she should have ran back and told her, "YES. The sex was WELL worth it, bitch!"

My turn again

#7 Natalie to Jared: "Snap out of it!!!! Stop feeling sorry for yourself for all the crap your lie has caused. Let's go fix it. How are we going to get BE back and make Dorian Pay?????"

• Members

I am trying to help you achieve a goal, but you won't participate????? We're talking about my favorite character here. What would you like to hear Natalie tell another citizen of Llanview! Beeeeeeeep! Your answer is disqualified.

:P

Ok! So far we have

#10 to Ghost Nash: "Happy Landings"

#9 to John McBain: "Jared is SO much better in bed than you ... and he has a far cuter ass."

#8 When Jess kicked Natalie out of the room, she should have ran back and told her, "YES. The sex was WELL worth it, bitch!"

My turn again

#7 Natalie to Jared: "Snap out of it!!!! Stop feeling sorry for yourself for all the crap your lie has caused. Let's go fix it. How are we going to get BE back and make Dorian Pay?????"

#6 Nat to Blair: "Everyone hates us, but they think Jessica and Kelly are little princesses. Let's be BFF's and [!@#$%^&*] this town up."

#5 Nat to Dorian: "Since everybody hates us and blames us for Nash's death............where can I get a fabulous hat like yours?"

#4??????????????????

four to go guys! Do It for Scotty!!!!

Archived