OLTL: Discussion for the week June 2-6

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I want to know is...

...if RC can pull this off in this kind of soap climate, why can't others? I'm sure he gets as much network interference as everyone else. Why can't Liz Hubbard get the kind of scenes Robin Strasser's currently getting?

• Members

I love this!!!!

#4 Nat to the women of Llanview: "Hate on me all you want, bitches. I've got the best boobs in Llanvew."

I have a funny story to tell about this. On one star's message board, a poster referred to their boobs as "Natalies". I will never fully understand why that offended some people. But for some reason, a group of Melissa/Natalie fans came in and were highly offended and chastised everybody, including the "star" for talking about the "Natalies". Natalie fans are constantly talking about "the girls" as we affectionately refer to them. And if Penthouse suddenly referred to breasts as Trudies, I would consider that flattery.

• Members

I definetly cant wait to see Tina's take on the current Natalie/Jared situation since she went through the same thing with David. Heck, I cant wait to see her reaction to David as well and if he has any residual attraction to her

• Members

I think Tina is going to be all up in the John/Marty/Todd, and Antonio/Talia Cris/Sarah story. I will be surprised if she has a take on the Jared/Natalie story. It would be a pleasant surprise if she does though. My big worry about Tina's return is that it will detract from all the BE stuff we've been enjoying so much. But I supposed it MIGHT make some of the back stories I've barely been paying attention to more interesting. That's a huge concession for me, because I find this whole "the original returns" stuff very distracting from what I've been enjoying.

• Members

I'm not feeling any kind of love. You've been a pain in the ass, a fanbase troublemaker, at so many sites.

You have yet to prove yourself worthy of my consideration.

I wish you would go back to ABC.COM.

• Members

I have a question. Anyone have any idea who long David Vickers is around? Or is he not leaving town this time and we just see him then and again?

David rocks, but last time he left and we all missed him, any chance he is sticking around?

• Members

speaking of which, I cant even remember how the Tina/Dorian relationship was like. Id imagine it were hostile, especially bc of David. It will eb good to see Tina side with her sister against Dorian and possible flirt with David just to piss off Dorian. Viki has had NO support when it comes to Dorian and it will be good to see someone stand up for her as Dorian wont be able to just pick on her the way she does

Archived