Meerkat season 4 6/6-spoiler

DAMfan

• Members

I watched the daytime emmys last night, so I taped the midnight repeat MM and watched it today and have to say - I don't think I've seen anything quite like it - the Seacrest/Nikita speed date was really wild and liked the little bit with Tom Flower and fondly talking about RD and the one that named her.

:o

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PG - RD is now following in her mom's Flower footsteps throwing out Sophie, hope RD has her pups and they are healthy this time and she will let Sophie back in the family, RD might need her to babysit her pups.

:mellow:

• Members

Female meerkats that's preggers will sometime kill pups of another meerkat in the first 24 hrs of the new pups life, but after the 24 hrs have passed the pups are most of the time safe, so maybe RD will let Sophie back if she isn't PG or till after her pups are over the 24 hr. mark.

• Members

Looks like RD let Sophie back in the family just in time to babysit her new pups and both RD/Sophie saved the pups from the snake. The once abandoned pup Axel taken in by the family is now a year old - has turned into a valued member, trying help Shopie babysit and not fall asleep [both male/female meerkats do babysitting duty] and trying to chase the roving males away and what is going to happen with Wilson [who may also be the father of RD pups] - will he and Sophie be together.

:D

• Members

Rocket Dog 4 week old pups - Nugget and Beaker, with Sophie and Simon babysitting, taking the pups out to get some grubs, they had to worry about a storm coming up, a snake in the bolt hole where they took shelter and if that wasn't enough - Maybelline [RD sister] and her gang Aztecs blocking the front - trying to get to the pups, however the storm chased the Aztecs away - Simon took the fatal bite from the snake, so Sophie and the pups could escape and return to RD and the Whisker family. I thought Nugget and Beaker looked bigger then the other pups I have seen on MM and they said tonight that they are the biggest pups to ever come out of a burrow that the researchers have recorded.

• Members

Guess we will have new Whisker leader for 5th season, since RD pup Beaker is too young to take over - look for the oldest, biggest female to be the new top kat - that is all I am going to say right now.

;)

Archived