Meerkat season 4 6/6-spoiler

DAMfan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nikita's pups are being described as "Monsters", "hooligans" and "deinquents." Zorro her dominant male is not happy - his brothers are lusting after his woman Nikita and oh yes she is preggers again, but is the dad Zorro or his brother Miles??

Zaphod is now living with the Aztec gang - Maybelline had her pups the new fab 4 McCartney-Lennon-Harrison and Ringo. Maybelline evicted her PG sisters Bananas and Angie, however EJ lost her pups.

And the Lazuli gang returned - we haven't seen them since season 2

:unsure:

• Members

Rocket Dog is preggers again and all of the Whiskers females are pg too - RD threw out 3 of expecting moms. At the Commandos Zorro beat up his his brother Miles for paying too much attention to Nikita and kicked him out of the family [may be the first known male eviction on the manner]. The name of this episode was "The Birds" and there all kinds of birds - that scared, helped and drove the Whiskers crazy.

:unsure:

• Members

MM 4th season finale tonight - last 3 episodes of season - next week guess I will have another kat withdraw - one thing many MM fans have in common are the pups - viewers can not get enough of the little ones and want more.

;)

• Members

It appears that it is Wilson that got Rocket Dog preggers again and probably got all the Whisker females pg. RD evicted all of the pg females except for Rita, which was a mistake, because she ended up killing RD pups after they were born, but even with this act - RD bonded with Rita's pup Juno.

Evicted Sophie and Wiley Kat tried to stick together, Wilson of course showed up with his brother Philippe, but didn't stick around and WK lost her pups. Sophie was allowed back into the Whiskers - Sophie had her pups Flashman, Pickle and Chips. What goes around comes around with Axel who as abandoned pup was saved by Mitch and taken into the family now saved one of pups of the family.

At the Commandos Zorro died, Miles came back and got into a huge brawl with Baker and Nikita kind of got in the mix

Good to see Aztecs Maybelline and her pups the Fab 4 and Zaphod is still hanging in there, babysitting McCartney-Lennon-Harrison and Ringo.

And poor Rocket Dog getting snake bitten, surviving it when this season ended and then ––– Also we got to got to see a hint of the future with Sophie.

:huh:

• Members

Thought it was sweet how little Juno stayed by RD side after she was bitten by the snake - I think it may have helped her to survive when he gave her hugs and kisses - also a meerkat could make a good hot water bottle.

:)

• Members

There are some people - lucky to get to visit the manor where the meerkats live and are so excited to see the different groups of meerkats, they saw Zaphod and say he has a bigger head then most of the meerkats [i think he may be the oldest kat on the manor], a number of MM visitors - say they are shocked to see how many meerkats crossing the road and kats are no match for the cars and some kats get hit and die - maybe they need a meerkat crossing guard. I kind of would like to go there, however those snakes kind of scare me.

:o

• Members

Nice recap DAMfan. I watched all three episodes last Friday. Loved them all. Was saddened when RD was bit by that snake, but glad she survived that one. Was surprised to find out Zorro died though. I wish Wilson and Phillipe had stayed with Sophie and Wiley Kat but not to be I guess. Glad that Sophie was taken back into the Whiskers. The season sure seemed to fly by. I will miss it this winter. I have the first season on DVD and maybe now I will have time to watch it. I never saw that season as I just started watching last summer, and of course, got hooked right away. My sister-in-law went to the San Diego Zoo a couple of weeks ago and sent me some pics of their Meerkats. I would love to go over there and see all our favorites too.

Archived