Meerkat season 4 6/6-spoiler

DAMfan

• Members

Meerkat Manor season 4 premiere on the Animal Planet June 6th at 8:30 PM ET/7:30 PM CT, before the premiere they will show a repeat from season 4 of "The Graduate"[the Mozart/Wilson story] at 8 PM ET/7PM CT.

Sad spoiler

A few days ago, Rocket Dog, dominant female of the Whiskers that took over after her mother Flower died was killed on the main road by a vehicle. Since the 4th season is ready to air, it is not known how RD death will be addressed.

:huh:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, No! Poor Rocket Dog. What a way to go. I wonder how they're going to portray this on the show.

I really enjoyed Sean Astin's narration. It's too bad. I hope they find someone good to take his place

I didn't know there was meerkat stuff on youtube. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks DAMfan!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

4th season of MM is getting closer this Fri. 6/6. There are a couple of MeerkatCams at Miami zoo and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, CO - the meerkats are out in the yards during the daytime and when it's sunny and above 40 degrees.

:D

• Members

I miss Sean Astin too, but Stockard Channing was ok. Glad the ratings are so good. I love this show. I found it interesting to see the behind the scenes show the other week. I didn't know that the humans could get so close to the Meerkats. I knew they were really little animals but they are smaller than I thought.

• Members

I watch MM for the kats and they are so entertaing, and moe interesting then many of the shows on primetime TV right now. Wonder if the yellow mongoose is going to a recurring character, I think the name of Goldie would fit the little yellow one and the little creature and Murry sure do push each others buttons.

:D

• Members

I have been enjoying the meerkat researchers online - have learned some interesting meerkat stuff of course we know the females are the leaders, when the leader dies her oldest daughter becomes the leader, if more then one female was born in the same litter then the heaviest female will become the leader.

:o

• Members

I love the Kats too. You are right about them being more entertaining than some of the network TV is. Especially reality shows. Meerkats is what a true reality show is all about. DAMfan, keep posting all your enlightening info. I truly enjoy it.

Archived