Daytime Emmy Reels

Toups

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In my opinion, everything on OLTL is a rip off of something else. LOL. I don't care if it wins or not. I t think the show is boring and has been for a while. I do think OLTL thinks the prom thing is something different. There really was nothing special about Asa's death either. Dan G. and Nathan Fillon came back. Otherwise it was so what. If OLTL wins emmys for bring characters back, then perhaps it should not have fired that character in the first place.

• Members

Geary says in the new SOW or SOD that he submitted the following:

Luke went to hell and the material is really farcical. The other show he submitted was Luke in the hospital and doesn't want to have the operation for his heart.

• Members

I don't want GH to win another Best Drama Series Emmy when it should go to a show that had a good consistant four or more months....OLTL really is the only soap in this category that qualifies since the rest had crap years.

I also do not see Tony Geary winning with the episodes he sent in for his reels.

• Members

Here's the info on Thaao Penghlis' two episodes:

Episode # 10653...OAD: 9/12/07...Andre, disguised as a clown, threatens Sami.

Episode # 10655...OAD: 9/14/07...As Tony waits for Stefano's "wake" to begin, Andre locks Belle and Shawn in a freezer and holds Kate hostage.

Archived