OLTL: Another Return Announced

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yes!!!!

I love Susan. :wub:

Wow, OLTL is going to be on a roll! Tina's back, Carlo's back, David's back and real Marty's back.......and it's all being written by Ron Carlivati. OLTL is going to rock this summer and I can't wait. :)

• Administrator

Forbes is leaving...I think Melissa Gallo too, so there's two contracts.

I don't think Andrea, Tuc, Thom will be on contract, so they'll just pay them on recurring basis.

Susan will probably be the only contract out of the latest 4 hirings.

• Members

I can see Andrea staying on recurring based on her own track record of liking the freedom to do other side projects. Thom and Tuc are rarely ever major players in their stoylines now too, so recurring is probably better for them anyways. Would Tuc even be able to do DH if he was on contract with OLTL? and DH shoots in LA.

This is great news. Susan is amazing. I wouldn't mind a "Real Marty" campaign, but I doubt ABC would go down that road with the backlash from RB's return.

• Members

This is the most excited I've been about OLTL since Michael Malone's return was announced. That didn't go well, but RC has already proven himself to me.

Whatever anybody's feelings for Marty, whatever my feelings about Marty potentially meaning more for John and Cole (which I'm not so sure of), Susan is an amazing actress and the only true Marty. The Marty I grew up watching did not deserve to go out in a cheap explosion played by a cheap model turned actress. She deserved better and she's got it.

I didn't think I could have hope for or be proud of my show again. It's nice to know there's always a way.

Archived