OLTL: Old Favorite Returns! Another Character Departs!

• Members

I kinda figured that Nash was on his way out. I liked him best with Tess and was siked when the baby turned out to be his. But once he started breaking up Jess/Antonio (whom I loathed), I started hating his character & resenting that they weren't bringing Tess back. I was soo hoping for a Tessica/Nash (triangle? lol).

In any case, the minute he stared spending some strangers money like crazy and there seemed no way back, I figured his character was on the ropes. He'll probably break up w/ Jess over Sarah/Cristian and his backers will take his company and he'll leave town. Sadly, his character had potential, IMO.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nash and Jess were the only thing watcheable on this piece of crap show. The only good thing about Forbes getting fired is now he can go somewhere else. OLTL sucks and it isn't going to get any better.

• Members

Forbes was fired? That's weird. Nash was an interesting character when he first started and he and Jess/Tess had a lot of chemistry, IMO its the show that proved their couple lackluster and as usual they are running away from it. Shows never attempt to fix couples that are stable in a marriage instead they always cut one out or split the couple up. Stability for couples on soaps is such a rare things lately it is sad. I'll miss Nash but I agree that the character went nowhere fast.

• Members

I'm actually really surprised about Forbes March leaving. I thought Nash was a long-term fixture on this show. I didn't see this one coming. I know his character has been acting strange with Sarah and all over that (I really haven't watched in the past two weeks, I gotta start watching OLTL in May for Adriana/Rex's wedding and all that good stuff.) but I'm really surprised.

Carlo!! =)

Archived