OLTL: Old Favorite Returns! Another Character Departs!

• Members

SOW Revolving Door

Break out the bubbly: Thom Christopher dastardly, devilish and debonair - Carlo Hesser will be returning to OLTL this summer. he has last seen in 2005 instigating a riot at Statesville Prison and making life miserable for Cristian.

Forbes March's Nash seems to be out.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whew. For a minute there I was afraid it would be Mitch Laurence again. Not a big Carlo fan but the Mitch stories literally drove me away from the show.

I feel like that writing has been on the wall for a long time. Whatever promise the character may have had was eroded the further along the Tessica/Nash story went. I think Nash was really never written too much beyond being an appendage to Tessica and it just got worse over time.

• Members

Yeah, he wasn't exactly the world's most inspired character (created by someone who isn't exactly one of soap's most inspired writers).

I do feel bad for Forbes, he did the best he could. And I did love Jessica out of the Vega orbit for a change. But you're right - the writing has been on the wall with Nash for a while now. I'm surprised it took this long.

• Members

ooh, Carlo. Ron will cook up something juicy, I'm sure.

Forbes, along with Bree, never seemed to hit their stride as a leading couple on a soap. I won't miss him. But I wish they'd get rid of the other horrendous actors on this show, and there's quite a bit of them.

• Members

Sucks that he's leaving(I liked Nash and FM), but I beg of the writers pair Jessica with anyone but Antonio with Nash leaving.

Yay! I get to see the brilliance that is Carlo Hesser/Thom Christopher under a truly capable Head Writer and not under some hack named Dena Higley.

Archived