ATWT: New Lily cast

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sooo there!!

Gah, that scan (not the actual scan, but the picture) makes me shudder. It looks like Ms. Beck has on a wig. Kinda freaky looking too...the way her head is positioned, it looks almost like she's a robotic Stepford Wife.

And it's been said, but I think that it goes without saying.....this is going to be a HUGE bust.

Martha Byrne IS "Lily", people! No if's, and's, or but's about it!!!!!!!

• Members

SOW: The buzz at ATWT is that the-powers-that-be are going to try to lessen the impact of Martha Byrne's exit by swapping romantic partners when Noelle Beck starts playing Lily on May 8. NuLily will be paired with Jack, while Carly and Holden grow closer. "Holden and Jack would never do that to each other," sniffs one actor close to the storyline. Talk about a carjacking!

• Members

She looks like she's playing dress up in that picture. I don't think she's physically anywhere close to being Lily. Who knows how the acting will be, but she's a bust on a physical level. I think Tricia Cast would've made a good recast although there shouldn't be a recast! They could bring back Sierra or Bianca if they want Lucinda to have a daughter around. Ellie Snyder is out there for a Snyder woman. Aaron's oft-mentioned mother Julie. It's so disrespectful not to give any kinda break for such a daytime legend.

Archived