AMC: Cady McClain Returns!

• Members

Raven is already taking claim for it in the thread over at "that site"..... and also saying this could just be a "test" and saying if it brings in ratings, look for something bigger.

Whatever.

I have been thinking about this since I heard it and you know what? I was devastated when Cady was fired and Dixie was killed off in such an insulting way. I said to myself is this soap worth all the time I've put into it? I stuck it out and with the bones being thrown around that were hinting at a possible return I allowed myself to get excited and hopeful.....

Upon hearing this news I find myself going meh.... because its not really what I wanted......

That scares me to. I wonder if anything about AMC will ever make me have any other reaction but "meh".

I am beginning to be over this show..... and that is so devastating to me......

:(

If Cady is reading this though I want to reiterate again, I love her for being apart of this bone that is being thrown at us, and I guess her in a way. This says so much about her. :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The press release being so vague continues to make me ponder this more and more..... my guess is they are very non-committal about the whole thing. I still truly do not know what to make of this. Like I said last night, part of me is thrilled, part of me is disappointed and a small part of me doesn't really give a damn :(

• Members

I wished many things from AMC, many of them have been granted (those wishes being Rebecca Budig returning and Cady returning) Rebecca's return has been terribly dissapointing and dull, and Cady's return seems to only be temporary and stupid. B&E screw everything up, and now they've pissed me off even more than McTavish at this point.

• Members

LOL people... I still believe that Dixie will end up alive... I personally don't think that Cady would return as a GHOST.. She hated when McTavish killed Dixie...

Can I play Raven Beauty but for another show? Please, please?

I predict that Emily will turn up alive in May Sweeps on General Hospital.

Fun game :lol:

• Members

I wish I could share that optimism, and believe me a small part of me kind of agrees with you. But how many times have we been taken in by this show?

No, I see this as purely a ratings stunt, and a way to give the fans what the network thinks we want, without having to shell out money for a long term contract.

Archived