AMC: Cady McClain Returns!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I said, it gives the fans what they want, at a bargain basement price.... the only problem is it isn't what fans really want. Not at all. The Tad and Dixie fans apparently are flooding the comment lines at ABC as we speak. I wish them well, but I have a feeling they are talking to a brick wall.

• Members

Problem is I do think they had real writing talent, it was proven during their time on The City and at Loving, however Agnes was consulting....

I just think like all recycled writers, they have lost their edge, and creativity. One of the many reasons soaps are where they are at.

I just still imagine where we'd be today if Frons had allowed someone like Kay Alden to put her creative stamp on this show.

I only hope if we do get a regime change it is something totally different.... and not the same writing with a different person to blame. If it is a certain someone who just lost her job out west...... then I am ready to say "AMC R.I.P.

We thought the writing change post McTavish was critical??? This writing change if it happens will determine the long term future of AMC. Mark my words.

Archived