AMC: Cady McClain Returns!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cady updated her blog. ARGH to a ghost - soooooooooo disappointing. I do like that she says "Who knows what the future will bring?" If we had Ghost Jesse being alive than Ghost Dixie could be alive too, although I want NO GHOST!

http://www.cadymcclain.com/blog/

Yes, it’s True!

March 24th, 2008

I AM returning to AMC for a while.

I got a phone call from Julie asking if I was available this spring. As I have taken time off to have this surgery, I said, “well, in a manner of speaking I am. What’s up?”

As it stands, they have asked me back to play a ghost, yes, for a limited amount of time.

I know this may be a disappointment to some of you, but I ask you to please give it a chance. I have had the opportunity to have some lovely in depth conversations with TPTB about this story, and I think it will be very uplifting, fun, and rewarding for fans.

Who knows what the future will bring? Right now I take it a day at a time. I feel grateful for the opportunity to heal something that so many feel went amiss.

I have also had the opportunity to have some lovely in depth conversations with Carolyn Hinsey of Soap Weekly. Her blog will be available March 28th (see my link at right), as well as an issue of Soap Weekly I hope you check out! (She always gets to the heart of the issue!).

Thank you so much for your support. I am SURE it is you, the fans, who have made this happen. I hope to do what I can to reward your incredible kindness to me.

xoxo

Cady

• Members

God I love this woman. She owes us nothing but she does this anyway. Who knows what the future may bring. Again LOL Cady always leaves things open to interpretation. She is such a cryptic and craft woman. I am still beyond pissed this is how they are dealing with Dixie, but I still have one small shred of hope to hold onto. I really hope in the end they do the right thing, and reverse the darkest day in AMC history for me personally. January 30th, 2007 is the day, I began to really lose hope in this show, and it just keeps on continuing. But again, thanks to Cady for doing what she feels the fans are owed.

• Members

At the very least, Cady shows she has class. I have no doubt that she's doing this to correct that horrible death by pancakes. she knows what her fans want, but since this is all tiic are offering right now, she will still come back, if only to reunite Tad with Kate. I will be watching, but only as long as Cady is there. Once she's gone, I'm gone again as well. But I will still continue to write, email, and call tiic to tell them that I will only return for good once Dixie is back IN THE FLESH!

Archived