AMC: Cady McClain Returns!

• Members

Dixie Returns to

All My Children

Dixie300x300.jpg

You wanted it, you got it! Cady McClain returns to All My Children as Dixie Cooney Martin on Friday, May 2.

Dixie is back in Pine Valley with a mission: She's reuniting Tad with their long missing daughter, Kate!

As the audience knows, Kate was stolen at birth, put up for adoption and now lives with Nurse Julia Keefer under the name of Kathy. Only Adam Chandler--Dixie's evil ex-husband and Tad's lifelong enemy--knows the truth that Kathy is Tad and Dixie's child.

When last seen in January 2007, Dixie fell victim to a serial killer. Her ghost watched as Tad received a comforting hug from Kathy. It was then that Dixie realized Kathy was really her daughter. Now with her angelic hand, Dixie will guide Tad into the loving embrace of their little girl. This is drama you can't miss!

http://abc.go.com/daytime/allmychildren/Dixiereturns.html

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope this doesnt mean Tad reunites with her bc Im loving him with Krystal

So who wants to place bets on when she leaves bc we all know she can barely stay on a soap for too long

Edited to add: So she's still dead? That sucks. What is the point of her returning as an angel then? At least wtih no appearances, people could pretend she's still alive somewhere

• Members

While I am glad to see Cady back and hoped she would be back...bringing her and Dixie back in this ways is a TOTAL insult to the viewers and T/D fans. Dixie should be standing their next to Tad in HUMAN form as they both are reunited with their daughter!!!!!!! I always believed that reuniting Tad and Dixie or now bringing her back and doing a triangle with Krystal/Tad/Dixie would have drama and provide much more of an umbrella storyline than what we are seeing now. I would love to see a good cat fight between Dixie and Krystal over Tad. Heck, Dixie and Tad raising Jenny(after being reunited with Kate) would certainly frost Kwak's cookies!!!!!! Frons, B&E and Carruthers need to go NOW!!!!!!

Archived