AMC: Cady McClain Returns!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One word, bitter sweet.

It finally gives the Tad/Dixie/Kate storyline some type of closure, which I am all for. It just would be ten times more effective if she was alive. I will be thrilled to see Kate and Tad reunited and Dixie involved somehow, but its a total cop out if you ask me. I guess its better than nothing I suppose. I wonder how long she'll stick around for and if she will be helping others as well, namely her son. Perhaps this is when Tad and KWAK ends as well.... as soon as this revelation occurs, Jenny will be nothing to Tad and my guess is, she will be revealed to be Adam's.

Again, bittersweet. They could have easily undone her death.....

• Members

I will ad however, my respect for Cady begins to grow. Its obvious she is doing this for the fans..... why else would she? A short term thing is not going to put alot of money in the bank for her. Thank you Cady!!!! Its not her fault for the story that is being crafted here. I suspected Cady would be back, I just was hoping for the most logical story, that she is friggin alive!

• Members

I dunno, I don't think they're going to undo Jenny being Tad's. Frons come out and said as much. Things could possibly change, but I don't think they'll undo it <_<

LOL the way Tad acts at times, I'd swear Adam is the REAL love of his life :P:lol:

Oh definitely Jason, the promos will have the word "REAL" in it somewhere :rolleyes:

• Members

Everyone is forgetting about Julia here..... watch Julia like just hands her over, or dies in a car crash.... something contrived. The real story should be centred around Kate, not wanting to leave Julia. My guess is, it will go the way of a court battle, Julia will lose and then leave town in the summer when her contract just happens to end.

• Members

Sydney's airtime went downhill big time once the Kate storyline was so obviously dropped a month or so ago......

I feel so bad for Sydney. Her coming back to AMC has been a complete and utter waste of time for both her and the fans.

• Members

Sydney was gypped just as much as the fans were with Dixie's death.... She probably thought when Julia got "Kate" that she was getting this huge story, then just to realize she was just a safe plot point to keep the Kate storyline stalled for what is it now? going on 6 friggin years?

Archived