AMC: Cady McClain Returns!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My final comment on this: it has to be short-term because there is no way they will ever be able to pair Tad with another woman while Cady is a member of the cast. Unless ABC has decided that Tad's women days are over. Then they could keep her around on recurring like Alan on GH.

• Members

Thi is terrible news. As easy as it would be to undue Dixie's death they have to go and make the death final. It's almost like Frons and the writers wake up every morning and discuss new and cruel ways to make AMC fans unhappy. I think it's time to give up on this show.

• Members

The Kate SL has dragged on for so long that I forgot it was still around. It should've been huge and they wrecked it.

As for Jesse and Dixie, Jesse did a whole lot more than just help Gillian. His ghost also "rewound time" (I'm serious) to save Tad from death by hanging. If Jesse can come back from being the master of space and time, Dixie can come back from a few ghostly appearances.

They had a perfect opening to do this, too, by claiming Robert had her - a Gardner revenge on Tad - but of course they've already wasted Robert as a character in less than a month onscreen. I warned people that it was foolish to a) portray another Gardner as a maniacal psychopath and B) to expect it to make sense, but did anyone listen to me? No. Hell, they could've kept David Rasche by having him play a good twin and a bad twin (the bad one being responsible for Jesse and Dixie)...

• Members

LMAO this reeks of desperation to me. I'm guessing someone was told to get ratings up for next sweeps or heads will roll.

Heads will roll, cause I don't see ratings going up, if they haven't with Debbi & Darnell, then I can't see them with Cady either, especially with her returning this way....

LOL what was I thinking :P

Archived