DAYS: New Mickey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Crocker is coming to DOOL! :D

That's an interesting choice, and I hope it means something for Maggie storywise. I just hope he doesn't have an affair with one of the sorority girls. You know how on soaps 90 year old men are always the object of desire for the Barbie's Dream House crowd...

• Members

Is John Clarke really in bad health? I always assumed he left because of Reilly. For the record, the ancient-looking dude (no offense) playing Mickey during the Bonnie years (*shudder*) was actually just a few years older than Clarke! I'm not sure how I feel about a younger Mickey, but...

• Members

Great casting! I never thought of Kevin Dobson playing Mickey Horton. But he should be awesome in the role. KNOTS' Mack MacKenzie was an attorney, so he'll fit that mode and I think he's the perfect age for Mickey and will be great with Suzanne Rogers(Maggie). I hope this leads to the casting of Sarah Horton &/or Melissa Horton as well, It's high time that DAYS brings on more Hortons!

• Members

I really like Kevin Dobson, true he's a bit young to be Mickey but he IS a year older than Suzanne Rogers, so the age thing I don't think is an issue. In fact, I think the fact that John Ingle looked so ancient really dragged down Maggie, she was married to some old geezer who could have been her father!

I think Kevin Dobson and Suzanne Rogers will have sparkling chemistry, true you never know till you see it in action, but my intuition tells me they'll be divine.

I hope this means we'll be seeing a lot more Suzanne Rogers!

Archived