What Tapes Should The pre-noms' send in?

JackPeyton

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Kirsten should submit this:

Georgie's Funeral Part 1

Georgie's Funeral Part 2

Georgie's Funeral Part 3

and this:

On the faux bridge with Mac

Kimberly should submit this:

Robin remembers her good friend Alan (clip too long for YouTube, so I just linked it from Robin is Luv)

and this:

Scrubs breakup

I don't think Kimberly had a whole heck of a lot of material from last year. The assholes in charge kinda have a tendency to let Patrick take all the limelight from Robin, so most of the *good* Scrubs scenes had way too much JT and not enough KMc for Kimberly to submit that as a scene.

• Members

AMC

Lead Actress

Bobbie Eakes (Krystal)

1. Krystal reveals to Adam that Tad is the biological father of her baby. Adam blasts Krystal

2. Krystal goes into labor with Adam refusing to help her...later, he gives her a cell phone

Susan Lucci (Erica)

1. Erica comforts Kendall after the crash and tells her that Mona is watching over her boys

2. Erica tapes an episode of New Beginnings for Zoe to come out to the public. A disgruntled fan lambasts Zoe. Erica comes to her defense and speaks to the disgruntfled fan.

Lead Actor

David Canary (Adam/Stuart)

***Same as Bobbie Eakes***

Thorsten Kaye (Zach)

1. Zach comforts Kendall after the crash

2. In the bomb shelter, Zach hallucinates and thinks Greenlee is Kendall

Michael E. Knight (Tad)

1. Krystal reveals to Adam that Tad is the biological father of her baby, not Adam.

2. Tad's birthday surprise where everyone shares some memories of Tad

Supporting Actress

Alicia Minshew (Kendall)

1. Kendall wants to go see her boys but Erica tells her to not do it. Kendall cries for both Spike and Ian with Erica comforting her.

2. Kendall sees Greenlee kneeling over Spike's crib in the hospital. Kendall blasts Greenlee for the crash

Sabine Singh (ex Greenlee)

1. After the crash, Greenlee goes to find a phone to call for help. Paramedics arrive

2. Greenlee gets on the stand and tells the court that she is responsible for kidnapping Spike (Kendall really set her up)

Supporting Actor

Jeffrey Carlson (Zarf/Zoe)

1. Zoe goes on New Beginnings to explain her story about being a transgender.

2. At Dixie and Babe's funerals, Zoe sings "You Raise Me Up"

Billy Miller (Ritchie)

1. Ritchie confronts Annie at the boathouse over their past. Annie slaps him

2. Ritchie devises a plan to get Annie to stab him at the hospital

Jacob Young (JR)

1. JR calls for help as Dixie collapses after eating poisoned pancakes

2. JR and his family mourn for the loss of both Dixie and Babe

Younger Lead Actress

Melissa Claire Egan (Annie)

1. Annie confronts Ritchie at the boathouse over their past. She ends up slapping him

2. Annie lays into Ritchie when she visits him in the psych ward

Leven Rambin (Ava/Lily)

1. Ava and Lily meet for the first time. Jack and Erica try to tell Lily that Ava is bad news but Lily defends Ava.

2. Jonathan and Ava make love on the beach despite her feelings that he loves her because of Lily

Chrishell Stause (Amanda)

1. Amanda learns from JR that he set up the kidnapping. Amanda slaps JR

2. Amanda and JR build a connection while being "kidnapped"

• Members

Outstanding Lead Actress- Days of Our Lives

Deidre Hall- John's Death/Funeral

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

• Members

Outstanding Lead Actress: Crystal Chappell (GL)

Ava prepares Olivia for her wedding. Buzz confronts Olivia about the photographs. Chappell proves why she's always nominated and just too good for GL:

">

The confrontation between Olivia and Jeffrey turns passionate. Olivia explains why she can't marry Buzz and what a truly damaged person she is:

">

• Members

Those were some good Crystal Chappell video clips, Y&RWorldTurner! :) Thanks for posting them. I just picked Nicole Forester because she's kind of like the dark horse in this category, but I didn't want to exclude her. But, I will die if Laura Wright and Nicole Forester are both nominated for Outstanding Lead Actress this year!

• Members

Laura Wright will never be nominated for an Emmy, probably because she really wants one. I find it funny she's been pre-nomed for every year she was on GL and then GH, but could never score one nomination. It was stupid for Julie Marie Berman to listen to her last year when submitting her Emmy reels, why would you take advice from someone who has never been nominated?

If anyone from GH deserves to be pre-nomed and nominated for Lead Actress, it's Kelly Monaco, but they didn't pre-nom her so....

Archived