Outstanding Drama Series & Outstanding Writing/Directing Team

Toups

• Members

Michael Bruno judged Drama Series (Y&R got his top pick btw) and he said that OLTL submitted the musical episode as one of the choices. I wouldn't count on them even coming close to winning. That was a [!@#$%^&*] Higley episode and poorly executed. None of the teens could sing and most could barely act. It was a poorly produced mess. Why would they submit that?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Just checked the SON archives and it looks like this is a first Emmy win for Ron Carlivati, Anna Cascio, Shelly Altman and Janet Iacobuzio. I'm really, really psyched for them-- what a night they must be having. Congratulations on a well-deserved award...

• Members

I can't believe I'm saying this...but I'm glad GH won. Granted, the show is a husk of what it once was...but the tapes they picked were impeccable. And also, GH's win was Y&R (and that hack bitch LML)'s loss, which it deserved. Y&R lost what it deserved to lose.

• Members

At least with GH you know JFP and Guza will never be fired and the show will always suck. With GL and Y&R, there is always hope, so I didn't want LML or Ellen Wheeler rewarded for such crappy material. Then at OLTL, the prom was just so bad that I couldn't bare them winning. Clearly Frank Valentini isn't as smart as Ron.

Archived