OLTL/GL: Ex-GL actor joining OLTL?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

OMG, those pictures reminded me of this villain I created for my 15 min soap I did when I was in college.

His name is DMITRI VAN DEN HOOGENBAND - the richest and most powerful man in Liberty Heights. :D

Dmitri.jpg

Dmitri2.jpg

Dmitri3.jpg

Ahh....fun times. :lol:

Anyway, that looks like a very interesting character!! He better be a villain because DAM is so good at playing bad.

I can't wait to see if he's similiar to my Dmitri. LOL!!

• Members

This is the caption under the photo.

DAYTIME - ESPN joined forces with ABC Daytime for its 2008 Fantasy Baseball marketing campaign where drama takes center stage. The "Endless Drama" marketing campaign for Fantasy Baseball on ESPN launches March 3, 2008 on ESPN networks and the Internet. ESPN.com's free fantasy baseball launched its 2008 season and includes customized rules, scoring and a host of content to help players win their leagues. For more details visit endlessdrama.com.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with OLTL or not. I can't see someone like DAM joining OLTL and it not being announced before hand in the magazines.

• Members

On another side note, I will be doing a report on this once more information becomes available. But right now it looks as if a few of the New York Yankees will appear on OLTL in a few weeks for a day or two as some sort of cross promotion between ABC Daytime and ESPN Fantasy Baseball. I think there may be a few others appearing as well. But I'm waiting a day or two to see if ABC will release some more info. on it other than the caption under the MediaNet pictures.

But I have to agree with Errol, it sounds like he's just making a cameo appearance. If it was anything more, we (Soapland) would certainly have heard something about it by now.

Archived