ATWT: Valentine's Day Spoilers

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a negative concept. Instead of celebrating what relationships there already are, we have to see fantasies about them not existing in the first place? How redundant, considering that these couples are either on the outs or suffering from limited airtime. I'd rather see a "what if these relationships were written like real people were in them."

• Members

Margo as an attorney? Well, that doesn't make any sense. Her "what if" should have been, "What if she never became a police officer, but stayed a nurse, and possibly fell in love with a doctor at the hospital?"

Oh, I forgot. We're about plot now on ATWT. ;)

I don't think I care for this idea, either. I mean, Noah without Luke? Carly without Jack? What kind of Valentine's Day celebration is that, I ask? If anything, you're supposed to take couples who are absolutely not together at the moment, and imagine what it'd be like if they were.

I think I would've preferred the show doing some variation on "Midsummer Night's Dream," with (if only for a dream) all the wrong people ended up together. Like Jack and Lily, and Holden and Carly; or Aaron and Barbara, and Allison and Henry.

• Members

LOL...I hated the idea when it was rumored a few weeks ago. But this doesn't sound that bad.

My guess is the Tom/Margo scenario is a rip off of "Adam's Rib". I think Will's sounds right on the mark. And the Noah/Luke and Jack/Carly ones sound like they play on the thems of longing, not so inappropriate. Although I think the Carjack one would work better if it's Jack's "what if"...after all, everyone already knows Carly still loves Jack. It's really Jack's issue to deal with.

I'm a little puzzled though...not one spoiler for "the sexiest couple alive"????? The mind boggles....*sarcasm off* LOL.

I'm more than tired of the "special" episodes myself...but if they could be "grounded" in the characters' hopes and/or fears, and actually enlighten us about them, then I'm not going to bitch. As much. LOL.

Archived