GH: Week Of Feb 4th!

• Members

I'm thrilled that Jax is finally getting his baby. I wish they would have focused more on his reaction. At the same time, I have to wonder if this baby will ever be born. I just get the sense Carly is headed for a miscarriage, although I hope not. It's time to send Michael and Morgan off to boarding school anyway. Then Leticia's cousin will only have one to look after anyway.

SpinMax were so cute today. I loved it when Spinelli got on the bed and held Maxie. I haven't always been the biggest Spinelli fan but he's won me over in the last few months.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i was thinking about sonny & jason and how they ahd a lot more fans back in the day. does anyone else thing thats maybe ebcause of how much more human they were? i mean, they had good viable relationships with amazing people who loved them. also, back then i think people didnt have hate because they didnt pretend to be good people they were not played up as heroes for what they do, but rather good men who do a bad thing. yes/no? whats does everyone else feel?

and OMG i just found the BEST gh vid i have EVER seen. i would save this for next weeks thread, but its just to amazing to wait on. .... Sonny, Brenda, Jason, & Robin...

• Members

I actually don't think Lulu is really that bad. Mostly because I don't believe she ever truely commited herself to Logan for the second time. She has said that she is willing to give him a "second chance" however I have never heard her say that she is willing to exclusively date him. Either way I think she should be straight with him. However I find it hard to view it as a "betrayal". Either way I don't think Logan has property of Lulu now anyway. I just don't get that exclusive vibe from them.

Johnny and Lulu can't stay away from eachother for whatever reason. They seem to follow one another around Port Charles when ever they are wrong. If they aren't sharing scenes together, one is following the other. I don't see how that is "staying away from one another" or "not being involved". lol.

• Members

I loved that Video

There would never be anything like S&B and J&R

But back to GH, I LOVE CLAUDIA aka ClaudiBabes..She sure did put Trevor in his place huh and really don't have no clue who Sonny is but when she does; I doubt she'll care..

• Members

No they arent exclusive or an actual couple anymore, but still, she shouldnt be leading him on the way she is. She doesnt seem to be wanting to put effort into being with him again. Its like she's with him bc she has nothing else to do at the time. He has feelings for her and is expecting something to come out of their time together but at the same time is being very respectful of her feelings adn what she wants. He's been great with her and she doesnt seem to really appreciate that. She shouldnt be kissing Johnny and if she wants him then she should let Logan know and set him free. She is very wishy washy and cant seem to make up her mind bc one day, she wants Logan and the next its Johnny and some days its both.

Am I the only one that doesnt like Ric's new girl? This Mariana is BORING. She's so bland and brings Ric down. I dont like insta romances and these two have been moving way too fast for me. I get the love vibe from them and they just met. They need to hook him up with Claudia bc those two could be hot together

Is it just me or is Sam's hit and run reminding you of Liz's hit and run from a few years ago?

• Members

I simply can't feel sympathy for Logan. lol. Maybe that's why I don't hate Lulu for teasing him. She is keeping her end of the bargain and she has given him a second chance. I think Logan should be grateful for that. I don't think he has a right to be angry, especially since he very much did cheat and use her in the worst way. Especially for a developing woman and a woman who has been burned due to having sex before as well. It's like he just reinforced all her fears about sex, with his last stunt. So I just think Logan should be grateful he even has a chance with her. lol.

I think any character who is created simply as a love interest for another character is replaceable and useless in the long run because they truely aren't a real character. They are just an extention of the other character.

I am just interested in finding out who hit Sam and I want them to be held accountable. Be it Carly, Liz or Monica.

• Members

And Logan is grateful. He hasnt gotten angry and has been unbelievably patient and understanding with Lulu. But I as a fan, hate how he is being played. Lulu is a big tease. I really want to like and root for her but she is making it extremely hard to do so.

Oh you know hwoever hit Sam wont pay. All 3 are connected to Jason and he will most likely threaten Sam if she were to remember anything to implicate them

• Members

Accountable in what way? Unless the person knew they hit her and left her then there technically isn't anything for which to pay? She ran out into the road so that was an accident pure and simple. Monica shouldn't have been drinking and driving and Elizabeth shouldn't have been driving and sleeping but neither one of those things caused the accident. Under the best conditions, neither would have had the reflexes to stop her car in time to avoid a running Sam.

I don't even think either of the three hit Sam. Elizabeth probably hit the TMK, Monica hit something other than a person, and more than likely Carly did as well. I'm pretty sure they'll go to some lengths to make it seem like Elizabeth did it to keep the fuel going but barring even more stupid writing than usual, none of those people should turn out to be the one. There is more of a possibility that Nikolas actually did it and if he did then he shouldn't be driving in his condition, but he still wouldn't have been able to avoid it. The real crime is in someone leaving her on the road to die if they did it.

I think between Nikolas and Elizabeth that one hit the TMK and one hit Sam. They've done this hit, run and cover up thing at least twice (Nikolas/Gia and Jason/Courtney) and I think in both instances that Gia and Courtney knew they hit someone (though my recollection might be poor). Monica is actively trying to cover up the drunk driving and if Elizabeth feels guilty at possibly hitting an animal then she'll feel guilty about possibly hitting Sam so they can play with that and compound it until Jason finds out who really did it.

Whichever one of them hit the TMK saved her life.

Archived