GH: Week Of Feb 4th!

• Members

oh tell me about it. i am knowen by friends to always have Luda's "Move Bitch" in my cd player when on the freeway. I am such a bad driver. I really dont even know how i passed the test and how i have kept it. but whatever. I will say i am much better now at almost 21. It has been almost a year since i have been in a car accident or got a ticket.

But its not just GH. I hate crooked cops more than mobsters, and crooked cops are all over soaps. and yes the bradys and on days are crooked cops. why? because they bend and break the law to do as they see fit. that happens all the time. its a soap opera. do you know f'ing borring it would be if people were punished for crimes?

and thats the thing - people complaine about the violence on GH - yet hello - the biggest love story in all of daytim history came out of a RAPE! he raped her. "oh, he regreted it. they delt with. the moved past it" bull [!@#$%^&*]. because whats to say that sonny doesnt regret the life he leads? he does at time try to deal with it and thinks of moving on, but it really would get him nowhere.

and no, PLEASE!!!, do go there and get started on ric. i cant satnd how people have this love of ric and hate jason, when IMHO what ric did was much worse than anything jason has done. And i hate to go here - but jason does kill mobsters and killers and what not. Does that make it okay? umm.. no. but compared to holding a prego woman hostage, chaining her into a panic room, planning to steal the baby, drugging your wife, etc... gee, i wonder what one is worse? tho i do also understand the jasonny hate because they are played up as hero's, but still... (tho i will admit i did love that damn storyline with ric and carly for many reasons. it was hella full of drama... and gave this amazing scene...!)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The person did not save Sam's life. The car did not hit the killer. Sam knocked him out and possibly could ahve ran away but was run over right after that happened. The killer was on the floor when the car came by. Sam possibly saved her own life only to get hit by a car and almost die. Oh the irony...lol

• Members

i agree with you, because that is what happened. however, IMHO this will change and we will see more of this night and it will prob show the killer going after Sam. She runs into the street. A car hits her. Then the kilelr takes off and is hit by another car.

If they were to do that i could bet that Sam was hit by Nick and Liz hit the killer

• Members

Sarah Brown and Laura Wright scene today! I am curious to see this.

That was actually quite moving when Logan talked to Lulu about being in Iraq and seeing all the human carnage. However, if Lulu cannot react to that, she's obviously not going to react to anything with Logan. It's clear she has a thing for bad boys and Johnny is now badder than Logan. Give it two years, and she'll be onto Sonny.

Nice Scott/Logan scene. I even liked CarJax today! And was that another Nik/Nadine chemistry test?

Sorry. I know Who Hit Sam? and Is It a Criminal Offence in Your State? is burning up this thread. But I've lost interest in who mowed her down.

• Members

^lolz. i dont care either, but i do find thye converstaion fun.

Hi, Logan, JP here. Just wanted to let you know that Lulu, well, shes just not that into you. So why dont you go [!@#$%^&*] maxie again? because the two of you have hot hate sex. thanx.

Nik/Nadine... i really like them.

• Members

I wouldn't be too sure because this is GH and JP's post lays it out pretty much how it will probably turn out. I think that making Elizabeth seem like the driver by mention of the possible blood on her bumper and her feeling guilty makes it more likely that she hit someone other than Sam. The TMK may have been down when she got hit but it is highly unlikely that he would have stayed down for long enough not to finish the job so I'm guessing that it's going to turn out that he was on his way to finish her off when he was struck ahd that he ended up leaving to tend to his injury.

• Members

You must've missed where I said that it just became a law in California that you can't hold a cell phone while driving. You can still talk on the phone and drive but you have to use a headset, bluetooth, or some other method that keeps both hands free to be on the wheel.

I'm equal opportunity so I don't have a problem with someone being punished if they actually caused Sam's accident but I don't think anything they did caused it since she ran out in front of the car. I would say the same for any other character in the same situation. I think if a person thinks that the driver that hit Sam should be punished then if it turns out the TMK was hit as well, the person should be just as zealous in wanting that driver to be punished.

I think you went too far in equating Sam to a serial killer. She's a perpetual victim whose jealousy got an innocent baby kidnapped. She was basically an accessory to that crime. Freezing in the moment is one thing but to not say anything about it later on and then go rub it in Elizabeth's face that she at least has one child left. Sam will never get to be a sympathetic character no matter how many times she gets run over or shot. She's got a permament stain which can't be erased by any speech about changing unless she goes and joins a convent and remains there until her death.

• Members

did you miss the entire storyline with her being a hooker and marrying men for money and then killing one of them/some of them? okay, so not quit serial killer, but whatever, lol. she has also kileld countless other people over time. but people excuse that because she was with jason and it was all his fault. please.

• Members

I think Sam has killed about 4 people. It wasnt excused bc it was with Jason. They were excused bc they were self defense. Sam has never been show to intentionally kill someone. It was always in defense of saving her own life or someone else. She is not a murderer

I dont. Making her friends with Courtney ruined her for me. Carly doesnt work well with female characters. I like Claudia and dont want her around that shrew. Besides I cant see them being too friendly for too long once Carly finds out Claudia slept with Sonny and is a Zachara who will be out to target him and by extension her family and Jason

Archived