GH: Week Of Feb 4th!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm assuming that you don't mean Sam in reference to what she did regarding Jake? There's no excuse for that at all and her motives weren't good either.

Donna Mills spoke of how she pointed out to the Knots Landing producer (or whover it was) that her character on the show would be ruined if they had her have anything to do with the kidnapping of Valene's babies. Now Sam may not have taken that baby but she was a silent accomplice when she didn't speak up about it. The fact that she went out of her way to go to Elizabeth and taunt her about still having another child speaks for itself.

I still stand by my statement that they could have made her a Claudia type but I don't see KM as being all that good. She's very pretty but there is something sort of dark about her. Sam comes across as a depressing character to me and so did Livvie on PC.

Ric and Marianna's insta romance might be interesting with another actress. So far they've struck out with both. It reeks of Trevor anyway.

Is this really sweeps because all of their storylines are zzzzzzzzzzz?

• Members

I enjoyed this week on many levels finally Ric gets some haven't seen him in a love scene in awhile

...He's a very fine actor so I never mind Ric scenes...

I like the 4 women alone on the roadway all with an issue...I like Monica' storyline she is in deep pain in sheer agony some great acting going down.

The pimping of Nik and Nadine isn't working for me they can pimp them till the cows come home doesn't matter

this is a mismatch on so many levels for me I can't begin...

As for Claudia Z I am still waiting for more to play out before rushing to judgement.

Thus far, I like her when I look at her on my screen I don't immediately think Carly....

SJB has changed since (the what seven yrs she' been gone)?...

Liked the Jason/Elizabeth scenes...and really admired Jason telling Sonny I've got something to do

finally he stands up for his life...imo Stumpy was off wooing Kate shagging her now you deal with some of it including your son you wanted...

Michael w/a gun I find intriguing...as for nothing happening to Nik well he could go to jail and then have jail scenes for endless

months but in the end they'll have a tumor and be redeemed so either way its the same thing and how the story is being told..

Robin scenes excellent as always...Spin/Maxi as a pairing I can't even go there yet I let the drama lead me to a pairing because imo that is what I find hard

to watch GH' "pairing driven storylines" right now pairing them

up "romantically" seems a bit contrived for me, I am not feeling it;

however I like their storyline which offers me drama..

There is a lot I liked about this week...it seems they are trying

as a GH FF

I take the good the bad with the ugly....and roll with it...

2599869930101759456S500x500Q85.jpg

via RHLover@Impulse

• Members

oh, do you not know me at all yet? lol. no, i do not mean sam. this what i mean - no action that one takes can be excused. however, it can be explained and forgave with motive. motive and reason are two diff things. sam's motive for watching jake be kidnaped was she is a jelous bitch. liz's reason for sleeping with jason was that her marriage was over. she was done. she was walking away. liz's motive for keeping the baby daddy a secret was to keep lucky clean, a noble thing, however wrong. i guess what im trying to say is that no everything is not black and white and not good or bad, however there is a line to walk, and sam has jumped and swam to the other side of that line so far i dont know if anything can be done to save her.

I do not think keMo is the best thing ever, one of the great current soap opera sctress' or anything like that. but she is good. good being above average and below great.

ita with ric/mar

and i agree its rather zzzzzzz ... damn. guza, where are you? i hate myself for saying such, but...

• Members

i have issues with ric havcing any kind of romance - HE CHAINED A PREGO WOMAN TO A WALL TO TAKE HER BABY!!!! - now i can forgive just about anyone for anything on soaps, but wayyy to far there. tho i do love ric hearst. so....

i love leslie c, so im happy monica has a simi-storyline.

i like nik/nadine just because shes kinda light and fun and fresh and new. dramaless. and thats good, because we all know that means endless drama can come.

i only watch claduia scenes for tishy & rc so i can try to fall in love with srb and jump on the bandwagon, but it isnt working.

ITA

again, ita

robin is love. re spin/maxie i dont watch them and think couple. i watch them and see a real true friendship happening. should romance happen down the line it might work and it might not.

• Members

Dats right jes pic me apart gosh darn-it

I am trying sooo hard to get past Ric chaining Carly to a wall

hey maybe he' like he did an awful thing

he had a lapse in judgement... :lol: but I understand I would never

forget that just like there are fans who want Elizabeth back with a man

who tried to kill her :huh: ..I like Ric for one reason only

Excellent actor who portrays, him when I see him in a scene

with Nancy' Alexis, and Sebastian' Jerry errr one, errr Moreau in a scene

I'm in seventh heaven on cloud nine...its orgasmic

give me some chocolate I'd have a nose bleed :lol:

Be Well,

bbbern.jpg

• Members

JP I know ye!!! I was leaving open the possibility that you might have hit your head and had a serious change of heart :lol:

I think she's average. Her hands work a bit too much for me at times as well. I'm basing it on the two roles I've seen her play so far. Oddly enough, there are some actors that I've only seen in one role but because they've shown a really wide range in playing a more fleshed out character, I've found them to be good.

I get where you're coming from about Ric and romance but because I like Rick Hearst's acting then I don't object to seeing him a romance but this particular one sucks. I would prefer to see him with a character that has issues and is not morally upright and is not Sam. Why couldn't they have given him the tumor that makes me do bad things which will be excused by it, instead of Nikolas? I think that would have been more interesting. They should have sent Nikolas to the dark side without a medical excuse and had him fight to find his way back (without Emily of course).

• Members

I can buy it. I always felt that Sam was "off" during that storyline. Jason was her identity and having to deal with the fact that he didn't love her anymore could cause her to "breakdown" especially since she completely submerged herself in him for the better part of three years. I could see Sam lashing out and breaking down like she did in 06'.

I think Kelly plays up exactly what is meant for the character to be, she can only play what is menat for her to play sadly and there's only so much she can do. It also doesn't help that GH butchers their characters and makes them say the dumbest things and TRIES really hard to make the mob scene look as good as possiable. That includes destroying all other characters as a result.

I'm willing to call Kelly's performence on GH "average" because more or less she is. However I think her performences on Port charles were seasoned and executed very well. I honestly could say that she was one of the best actresses on that entire show and second to Lynn she had no other competiors from the cast threw out the entire 6 year run on the show. She was able to transform Livvie from the shows primary ingenue into the resident villianous flawlessly and was still able to remain a rootable character. Then she was able to pull of a dual role as well as mental insanity and Multiple Personality storylines. She is a very capable actress and she proved that threw both of the roles of "Tess" and "Livvie". Both of which were richly portrayed and were dynamic performences. Kelly truely was in her element and her work was interesting and captavative.

I also think Kelly is great as a romantic interest, she seems to have chemistry with most of her male co-stars. She sizzled with Brian Presely, Brain Gaskil and Micheal Easton from PC.

Kelly IMO was easily one of the top two actresses on PC.

• Members

Even if she had a breakdown it still doesn't justify what she did to Elizabeth's children. It's a pitiful excuse. What she did was get angry and vindictive and she ignored the potential danger to a baby and seemingly welcomed it. Then she made everything about her pain and suffering. She made a choice to have Jason as the center of her universe and to put innocent children at risk is vile period.

I think those who are truly gifted in the field manage to still make something out of bad writing but it's very rare. Rick Hearst is hindered by bad writing but he's gifted.

To be fair, I only saw PC sporadically after they went vampire. I didn't need to see that on a soap when there was Buffy. I apparently never caught it on her better days.

This is most definitely a matter of taste because I haven't seen it on GH. I don't even know about BG and ME but I did like her opposite BP. I thought they were cute but that's it. I'm kind of picky anyway because I fail to see most of what people find hot in terms of pairings and about some of the actors as well.

Archived