GH: Week Of Feb 4th!

• Members

the exact same thing can pretty much be said about Jason.

I agree, and disagree. I didnt like Courtney and there freidnship really was boarderline sexual. I wouldnt mind Carly have an actuall friend. However she could always just talk to her mother.

I have a question - did Monica & Bobbie ever argue over Carly & AJ?

furthermore, i had a huge sam rant buid up from the begining of the show, but then she was a human in scenes with maxie so im over it. for now.

Maxie & Jerry scenes were good. Loved Maxie & Robin. (we had an oprah tag here that said "Surprise Reuions!" with them, lol) and mac was on!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Um no it cant. Jason KILLS people for a living. Thats what he gets paid for. He and Sonny explicilty talk about him murdering their enemies. Its not implied. He most recently killed Lorenzo in cold blood last year. Sam has never plotted the murder of someone or carried out an intentional killing. She and Jason dont compare

Not really. Bobbie knew Carly was a worthless no good skank and never defended her. The two friends never really discussed their kids relationship with each other

• Members

Yes I missed it. I caught some of the Amelia stuff and I know she said Sam killed her father. I know something was said about Sam marrying men for money and killing them. I never heard whether that turned out to be true or not.

I can't see justifying a character's actions against another character simply because one is liked and the other is not. What Sam did in watching Jake be kidnapped and then hiring thugs is not something that can be justified.

It's odd how Sam could have been the type of character that they're building in Claudia. Instead she's stained by her vindictive ways.

• Members

I jsut want to clarify that Sam didnt marry men to kill them for their money. Her scheme involved marrying men, clearing out their bank accounts and then skipping town. The only one she killed was Amelia's father and that was in self defense. He caught on to what she was doing and beat her. He had a fire poker and was going to bash her with it when she shot him. Here is that scene:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

• Members

Okay, well lets go over some things. what about all those times sam was in all those shootouts with jason? she killed many people. Does not that matter because they were shooting at her so its self defense? in that case the same card can be played for jason. Jason does not kill poor innocent people at random like he is made out to be by some. I am not saying murder is okay, it isnt, except in a few serve situations. However, in the life thats what happens. Everyone Jason kills is in that line of the job. They do the same thing. Sam has killed many people, but its always played off the same way everyone that jason kills is. I really dont mind. I really do not want people on soaps to par for crimes because thats boring. Im just saying, Sam is a killer, as is Jason. And no Sam didnt just kill one person or anything like that, she has killed many.

i agree. however i do think that char's actions can be excused by motive.

i agree. and i wish they had taken sam a diff way. because evn tho she started out as major suckage, she became great and kemo is fab.

• Members

that clip makes me miss Amber T as Em. She was so amazing. So much love and hate all rolled together.

I have always loved Carly vs Em.

and that clip was amazing. They really have ni right to bash Carly. Monica got everything she hnas on her back. Emily was adopted into it. But i still love them.

• Members

just bc someone shoots at someone, does not mean they get killed. GH has never said or shown that she has killed someone in a shootout. The only ones she has killed were Bill Munroe, Diego, a shooter that came to the set of EDH last year and I believe someone else who I cant remember right now. Besides she hasnt been on that many shootouts with Jason. Those can probably be counted on one hand and she didnt always actually end up shooting anyone.

As far as Sam killing people always being played out like Jason, uh no it isnt. Jason PLOTS killings for a living. What do you think he and Sonny mean by taking their enemies out? When he killed Lorenzo, it was a complex scheme, to get a phone call, sneak into his house, murder him and dispose of the body. When has Sam ever done anything like that. Years earlier, he was going to kill Lorenzo and would have had Courtney not knocked him over the head. He didnt get a chance to do it, but he tried to kill Faith by kidnapping her, tying her to a chair and then was going to lay her out and shoot her before being stopped. How about when he was about to shoot Ric in cold blood but Sonny pushed him out of the way bc that was his brother? Not everytime he kills or tries to kill someone its in the middle of a shootout. I dont have much issue with Jason protecting himself when it comes to self defense but he has proven over the years that he is more than willing to kill people when it is NOT a matter of self defense. Again his mentality and actions on the topic of killing dont compare to Sam. When she thinks of ways to kill someone and proceeds to carry out that plot, then I'll be more inclined to agree with you

• Members

well then if we only count people that we have seen people kill, then jason has killed only a few.

however i do see your point, and do agree with you somewhat.

however with the case of faith, lorenzo, and ric - tho they were not at that moment going to kill jason (or someone he loved) they all had tried before and would have again.

and can we take a moment to discuss this greatness?

• Members

Kelly could take lessons from SJB in how to create sympathy for your character without coming across as too whiny. I really felt bad for Carly in that scene because you saw her vulnerability, even when she was trying to act tough and like she didn't care that she was being dissed.

Archived